Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

this idiot. i dont want to say anything .see picture plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evil wang

08-26-2014

cpalnyun!!!!!!!!!!!! remember this fuking name plz . this idiot is a professional feeder and afker . can riot **** this idiot up and never let him play again plz . i was in Promotion race, i killed top once. this idiot just went to my lane and share my exprience and feed them and afk .he bought some ward and flash on the base and just ward ward ward ward .what kind of ****ing idiot will do that. plz. I DONT KNOW WHY I CANT UPLOAD HIS MATCH HISTORY. BUT THIS ****ING IDIOT WAS SO ****SHTI****HSTISTHI

Roguestoney

08-26-2014

Quote:
evil wang:
cpalnyun!!!!!!!!!!!! remember this fuking name plz . this idiot is a professional feeder and afker . can riot **** this idiot up and never let him play again plz . i was in Promotion race, i killed top once. this idiot just went to my lane and share my exprience and feed them and afk .he bought some ward and flash on the base and just ward ward ward ward .what kind of ****ing idiot will do that. plz. I DONT KNOW WHY I CANT UPLOAD HIS MATCH HISTORY. BUT THIS ****ING IDIOT WAS SO ****SHTI****HSTISTHI

Better off sending a support ticket mate.

DJ Spinfuse

09-29-2014

Sorry about your coffee mate.

intero

10-07-2014

Lol, you can smell the rage in the heart of this bronze