Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline & Team Builder status

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4NDY5 5P1R1T

08-20-2014

Guess I can't play Teambuilder. Is it possible to put it on a Saturday as well? I don't really mind if you can't but it would be awesome if you guys could!

Hotdogs

08-21-2014

can we have dominion day?

XxEliteGamingxX

08-21-2014

I guess Team Builder has only 10 hours before you wait for the next week. **** just wished it was Saturday too..

Trinity Force

08-21-2014

Team builder should be both Saturday and Sunday imo. Give us the weekend to play it at least.

Plunkie

08-21-2014

3v3 should be up all the time. We have ARAM (garboge) but no 3v3. When i first started playing LOL we only had 3s and 5s. All I play is 3v3 so now when im forced to play 5s it leaves a sour tast in my mouth..... Please let us have 3v3 all day every day....... Please....

A true Lucario

08-21-2014

Quote:
Trinity Force:
Team builder should be both Saturday and Sunday imo. Give us the weekend to play it at least.

Problem is that will interrupt TT queues.

Muzgrob

08-22-2014

Sad to see they're still wasting their time with this nonsense and not just opening the queues permanently.

DirtyDog

08-22-2014

need TT ranked

Trinity R

08-23-2014

Quote:
Riot Sephyre:
Hi everyone,

Consolidating the queue info sticky into this one!

Thursday: 3:00pm - 1:00am AEST - Twisted Treeline
Friday: 3:00pm - 1:00am AEST - Twisted Treeline
Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am AEST - Twisted Treeline
Sunday: 3:00pm - 1:00am AEST - Team Builder

Its been a year and 2 months since OCE been online we have over 100k Active RANKED players alone, Where are our Twisted Treeline and Dominion Queues.

I am sick of all these BS game modes you guys release, Just give me what I had on NA

I do not see the harm of having queues open all the time for these game modes I really dont, Or how we get the ARAM Queue before the other two games modes that were release BEFORE aram.

OCE is the arsehole on the elbow when it comes to RIOT Games, We are left in our corner on our island with our ****ty internet and expected to wither and die, Not to mention we pay more for RIOT points.

We just get fingered regardless. Despite all this you guys can't open up two queues for game modes that people had on NA prior to swapping and its been over a year and really

REALLY 0 Progress has been made.

I am sorry but "Test" queues dont count in all seriousness

Hetheria

08-23-2014

team builder not available yet.... whats the hold up?!