Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Oceanic Skin Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A true Lucario

08-04-2014

We need more Teemo, Ryze and Annie skins. (Y)

Fndrr22dxd

08-04-2014

Australia and NZ are indeed part of Oceania, but what about the Malay Archipelago region? O~O

I think navigation/exploration or cultural diversity in some sense would also be good idea...

Explorer Swain <~>!

And I'm sorry to say Rito Penguinguru and RiotOpti are... superior to cupcakes.

Friend Of Golems

08-04-2014

Quote:
CptStupendous:

This would make life easier but it isn't really practical sadly :-( One would come out before the other and that wouldn't seem right..

Well if you made a skin for each region covered by OCE then people from Australia get their Australian skin and People from Nz get their nz Skin, or we could chose the nz skin if we like it, however... Who said they had to come out at different times? why not just release them both at the same time?

Pro Fisherman

08-04-2014

I'd kill for a Steve irwin gnar/sivir skin...

Isaac Hyuga

08-04-2014

Huntsman spider Elise, Zoo keeper lulu

Master Yoda

08-04-2014

Just bring out a new champ called Skippy. Problemo solved

PRIMAWESOME

08-04-2014

I'm really interested to see what they pick for the Oceanic skin. I don't have any ideas, but the other day I was joking about Outback Thresh, where his joke would be "That's not a wife, this is a WIFE" and pulls out Senna's soul.

SHAKINfromMYhips

08-04-2014

How about a Veigar skin (due for one). He could be called Drover/Deadly animals/Koala Veigar idk. But he would have a better fleshed out look from this idea (Guys forgive the lazy photoshop skills (very lazy shapes and gradients - just wanted to shoot the idea out quickly)
http://i.imgur.com/8ZnUpov.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/8ZnUpov.jpg).

Koala Veigar would be awesome - his glinty evil koala eyes peering out from his corkscrew hat or Akubra with his fluffy evil ears poking out the sides. He would wear a dryza bone jacket and have a wicket keepers glove as his main gauntlet (or a country style one idk) and hold a Maori weapon as his staff (or w/e). He wears gumboots too!

His spells would include dangerous animals from nz/oce/aus

• so his W bomb for example would drop a fricken deadly snake down on enemies! (drop bear?)
  • his R effect could be a spider thrown at you.
  • his E shield could be like a cattle station fence with high voltage signs on it (stun has a shock anim?? effect
  • Q could be any other animal or fish that is deadly.
  • his autos maybe his staff thrown or again another bug.

Sorry for the poorly laid out post, just getting ideas out before they go away. Admittedly the gloves and staff may seem alittle off theme but I'm sure they could be replaced if neccessary with something more suiting.

BTW my fave troll ideas were Finding Teemo and OceAnnie (Tibbers drop bear) - ty

Niqhtmare

08-05-2014

@CptStupendous The obvious choice for the OCE skin would be a skin for nami (Tsu Nami is the skin name)

PixelPoro

08-05-2014

Please I can wait but all I ask is make it for a popular champ so we can use it not one that's not even played much any more