Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Oceanic Skin Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Settero

08-04-2014

Quote:
Zarlakk:
It's actually so nice to Riot staff posting stuff like this, keeping us accurately informed with what is happening behind closed doors

they hvnt told us anything... its the same as 8 months ago, hard to come up with a idea as its not aus/nz skin but oce skin, we knew this, servers been out what a year or so ?

iNoob

08-04-2014

Quote:
vNutz:
why?

because we already have a complete pool party team and Ahri has heaps of skins

vNutz

08-04-2014

Quote:
iNoob:
because we already have a complete pool party team and Ahri has heaps of skins

>rito wants money
>everyone buys pool party ahri for 5000RP
>profit?

Settero

08-04-2014

Quote:
vNutz:
>rito wants money
>everyone buys pool party ahri for 5000RP
>profit?

they would have to give it to all the people who bought the pool party bundel free , or refund their bundels.

Vultron

08-04-2014

I don't understand this discussion.

Why not just make a new trundle skin with Trundle that has australian and kiwi themed abilities because Oceania is just full of trolls anyway lol

QUIL

08-04-2014

I reckon an all blacks and wallabys Ziggs for nz and aus. Also perhaps a Maori warrior xin zhao with a grass skirt and greenstone weapon and for the Aussies a wombat rammus or a kolala skin for a yordle

Riposa in pace

08-04-2014

Fortune with the burn!

Thanks for the update Cupcake :^)

LeVentNoir

08-04-2014

It's really simple:

Riot: Make a skin themed around navigation and exploration. Oceangoing Ezreal. Sea Scout Teemo.

Every single OCE country has a proud history of navigation and ocean bound exploration throughout their history.

ScarzZ99

08-04-2014

Is the Oceanic skin going to be just for the people who joined when you said you would give us the free ziggs skin and oceania skin or will it be for everyone on this server at the moment?

Crimmz

08-04-2014

So when I think of Down Under (New Zealand and Australia) I think of a few things that connect us and bind us as a whole.

1) BBQs
2) Beaches
3) Sunburn
4) Surfing
5) Wildlife found only in this area (land/air/sea)
7) Sports (rugby, cricket, netball, afl, league, etc)
8) Anzac
9) Surf Lifesaving
10) indigenous natives
11) Summer Christmas

and I'm sure there are many more other common grounds between the two countries.

Personally I'd like to see a BBQ champ or another surfer champ (we already have Singed)- I know Braum has just been released, but it would be cool to see a Surfer Braum. Or perhaps Zac, who would morph a Surfboard under his feet, he'd be wearing budgie smugglers of course, and have a skin tone that looks slightly sunburnt (or as he grows he becomes a bit more sunburnt) and have awesome shades. Or perhaps a Surfer Chick Riven with a surfboard thast's been attacked by a shark.

A BBQ character could be Viktor, he'd have an extra arm to help. Or Heimerdinger who would have a spatula, and his turrets would be waterguns (yes i know similar to pool party)