Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Oceanic Skin Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orothrim

08-04-2014

Quote:
CptStupendous:
Definitely will take a look at that list and bring anything that ticks the boxes into our discussion tomorrow.

I hear you on ANZAC, but it just doesn't seem right.

I like the idea of an Oceanic skin, but I really agree that an ANZAC one isn't really appropriate.

If you are interested in any other idea, a Nunu skin where Wallump(?) is a kangaroo, and Nunu is a baby kangaroo in the pouch? Possibly something surf or shark themed, a shark version of Nami? Or possibly a Steve Irwin Gnar skin, as Gnar already uses a boomerang? Possibly a Kiwi Anivia skin?

iNoob

08-04-2014

Quote:
Orothrim:
I like the idea of an Oceanic skin, but I really agree that an ANZAC one isn't really appropriate.

If you are interested in any other idea, a Nunu skin where Wallump(?) is a kangaroo, and Nunu is a baby kangaroo in the pouch? Possibly something surf or shark themed, a shark version of Nami? Or possibly a Steve Irwin Gnar skin, as Gnar already uses a boomerang? Possibly a Kiwi Anivia skin?

the nunu is definitely a possibility, but i rly want this kiwi/aussie jayce skin

Professor Chaos

08-04-2014

Endeavour corki, baker trundle where pillar is a pavlova, buzzy bee hecarim, fisherman j4,

CptStupendous

Community Manager

Follow CptStupendous on Twitter

08-04-2014

Quote:
I Am Cody:
incase you missed it

Will do!

Quote:
HeartVine:
Would it be possible to share some of the concepts for the skin to see what the community's opinion is?

Of course! It's going to be OUR (all of us) skin

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I've noted a few which we'll discuss tomorrow.

GoldenTomat0

08-04-2014

My suggestion is still coral reef zyra. her ult is a starfish or octopus, just recolour things like e and plants to a blue-green colour and there you have the oce skin.

iM bad intel

08-04-2014

I wouldn't mind some sort of Tribal Lucian skin with smexy green particles and maybe a tattoo or too.

A true Lucario

08-04-2014

Maybe if you changed to CptCupcake you'd find some inspiration.

Friend Of Golems

08-04-2014

This is only a suggestion but what do you think about the idea of having maybe multiple skins that we can chose from, so nz can get theirs and we can get ours kinda thing or if we like the nz skin we can get it instead and vice versa.

vNutz

08-04-2014

Pleaseeee respond to thissssss

Riot what do you think about making a pool party Ahri? A definite no?

I really want it and I would pay heaps of RP for it

xgenoriginal

08-04-2014

well its good to hear something about it , keep us updated