Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS


Oceanic Skin Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNutz

Senior Member

08-04-2014

Thanks for the update! If you gave us updates from time to time I'm sure that would fulfill out needs!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptStupendous

Community Manager

Follow CptStupendous on Twitter

08-04-2014

Quote:
AuV2 Jason:
I've got a HUGE list, literally ( check player concepts sub forum )

I do like the idea of an ANZAC skin though


Definitely will take a look at that list and bring anything that ticks the boxes into our discussion tomorrow.

I hear you on ANZAC, but it just doesn't seem right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am Cody

Senior Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
Edit:
Stupendous, after each of your penciled meetings regarding the skin, could you please give us an update in this thread?

incase you missed it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNutz

Senior Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
CptStupendous:
Definitely will take a look at that list and bring anything that ticks the boxes into our discussion tomorrow.

I hear you on ANZAC, but it just doesn't seem right.


How about a more broad idea like a beach/summer skin? I mean Pool Party Ahri would get 10000 buys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyper

Senior Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
CptStupendous:
That's far from the worst suggestion I've heard ;-) Some of the ideas floated around the office have been shockers!


Coral reef zyra/great white fizz confirmed open your eyes sheeple.

Possibly electric eel Cassiopeia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJ Entus Xice

Junior Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
ProblematicTroll:
Coral reef zyra/great white fizz confirmed open your eyes sheeple.

Possibly electric eel Cassiopeia.


Hhahahahaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason

Senior Member

08-04-2014

ANZAC is a bit... unknown to the world.

we need something generic, yet cultural for us.

Edit; link for you. feel free to be the first red to post there ( unless Mirko sees this and snipes it )

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=13924


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fierce Ranma

Junior Member

08-04-2014

Theres plenty of potential, Renekton seems like the obvious choice but he's already got an aussie-ish skin. Could maybe go kiwi anivia, dropbear/koala volibear, kangaroo zac, or stay with the human archetype and go something like surfer nami/irelia, just an aussie version of Gragas/Jayce/Graves/Olaf or as people are suggesting an ANZAC adc.

One of my favorite ideas would combine 2 champion skins which will have to be made at some point, both the oceanic skin and the 'unprepared garen' skin, all you'd need to do is make the towel a flag and presto.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJ Entus Xice

Junior Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
Fierce Ranma:
Theres plenty of potential, Renekton seems like the obvious choice but he's already got an aussie-ish skin. Could maybe go kiwi anivia, dropbear/koala volibear, kangaroo zac, or stay with the human archetype and go something like surfer nami/irelia, just an aussie version of Gragas/Jayce/Graves/Olaf or as people are suggesting an ANZAC adc.

One of my favorite ideas would combine 2 champion skins which will have to be made at some point, both the oceanic skin and the 'unprepared garen' skin, all you'd need to do is make the towel a flag and presto.


Does this represent ALL regions of OCE though? OCE isn't OCE without each and every nation and country that makes it up. Otherwise it would be Aus server. As many have said an Anzac Skin is not the most moral way to pay your respects to all those that died.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartVine

Senior Member

08-04-2014

Would it be possible to share some of the concepts for the skin to see what the community's opinion is?