Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Student & Mentor Finder Oceania Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyaine Draconix

08-29-2013

Alright, thank you Visarin. I will be on this weekend so hopefully I might be able to get tips then.

Saephira

08-31-2013

IGN: TheTinyMageGuy

Student: Support & Jungle

Hey guys, i main support and jungle and I'm looking for a mentor to help me imprpve in both these roles. If you think you might be the person to help me then please add me on skype. tobiaswaring is my skype name! Also add me in game im looking forward to playing with you guys!

Kyaine Draconix

09-02-2013

I added you to the student list and I hope you find a mentor soon! ^_^

flametortur

09-03-2013

IGN: flametortur

Student: Top, mid or jungle

Currently bronze 4 and have lost 6 promotionals in a row. I feel my mechanics aren't too great and I find that I can't trade in laning phase but my last hitting is alright. I mostly enjoy either 100-0 kind of champs or fighting style champions where I can tank a bit damage while dealing in return. A mentor would be some great help and rather appreciated

taim

09-03-2013

Teacher

IGN: i want to die

Wanting to help people and give advice to anyone Plat and under.

Got Platinum in under one week of playing ranked. Have two accounts, can diamond climb when in the mood. Went from Gold 5 - Plat 5 in 30 games.

oh no

09-04-2013

Student

IGN: oh no
i am silver 2 pls teach me to not suck at this game
i play a bit of everything but i guess i main jungle

Intell 32

09-04-2013

1. Student
2. I main jungle , mid or support but please tell me how to top or adc plz.

P.S just lvl 30

blitz235

09-18-2013

ree23, player name blitz235, student, looking for help as mid, adc and supp, i have a LOT to learn, add me please mentors

BlueTongueLizard

09-19-2013

Student

Summoners Name: BlueTongueLizard

Looking for ways to carry games in any position, but support i cnnot play that role for some reason. I know i have a higher skill cap and should be in the lower gold division but cannot seem to reach there when consistent members feed etc... My mistake for playing ranked as soon as i was 30, have made my way from Bronze V to Silver III a long haul. Really want to reach gold in time for the new skin any advice is good advice please help!!! I play a decent Zac, Jarvan and Shen top but popular bans on those champs destroy my pool.
Cheers

Kyaine Draconix

09-20-2013

Adding you all to the list on the front page. If you are looking for a mentor, just add the mentors listed on the front page.