Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Student & Mentor Finder Oceania Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solareclipse460

08-16-2013

Krystal, I would be happy to mentor you

KrystalFoxer

08-17-2013

Thank you so much Solar! ^_^

Elder Asbjorn

08-18-2013

awesomex2 - Student

I'm in Bronze V, it is horrible, I'd just like to know where I can improve.

Solareclipse460

08-20-2013

Happy to help anyone who needs it

Cade

08-20-2013

Cade52

Mentor

I main jungle but I can do all the other roles the at reasonably high level

Plat 3

The main characters I play for each role are:
Jungle - Nocturne, jarvan
Support - Nami
AD carry - Varus
Mid - Ahri, Orianna
Top - Lee, Renekton.

KrystalFoxer

08-22-2013

I need a mentor please!

Noble Moose

08-23-2013

Noble Moose
Student

I guess my greatest issue is team fight mechanics, I play basically any role because I generally play for the fun of the game. Lane phase I wouldn't say I am too bad as I tend to win lane more then I lose it. However its after lane phase ends that I find most of my losses occurring. now I realize this is a team reliant section of the game but any tips for each role would be appreciated :3

Visarin

08-27-2013

Hey guys Visarin here, I'm willing to help anyone that needs it, i also have a post in the new player forum if you want a read!

I main ADC and mid at a platinum level
Currently in my promo for plat IV and i have been playing for over 2 years i know all the tips and tricks, may be a few i don't know but i can guarantee i can answer every question. Be awesome to help people as i make my way to diamond so add me ingame guys!

Kyaine Draconix

08-28-2013

I updated the front page, Hey Visarin would you care in giving me some advice being a ADC?

Visarin

08-28-2013

Sure i will give it my best shot, if you can ask specific questions that would make it easier also.

In general i think ADC is 70% positioning and 30% everything else. In a team fight to deal most dps, surprise surprise you need to be attacking them.. you have more space and time with better positioning. Best way to practice that is the ARAM. Laning phase depends on your champion/ match up but its almost always better to last hit over poke. Obviously still poke when there isn't a last hit to be had and also one thing that is incredibly important in soloq and teams is be REALLY aware. Communicate with the support on whens a good time to engage, watch out for sudden agression and all that type of stuff. I could cover a bunch of other stuff but i feel like im ranting, add me ingame or just ask something more specific here and i can get back to you as soon as i can.

Hope i helped