Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Student & Mentor Finder Oceania Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jerralius

08-09-2013

Quote:
Wi Tu Lo:
Buddar
Student
ADC, Support and Jungle
I usually play support in ranked (as Janna) but I would like to learn ADC and jungle aswell, For jungle I'm learning Trick0850's "My ways" to Nunu and Udyr, For ADC I'm thinking of learning Draven, Kog'maw and maybe Varus. For support I'm wanting to learn Nami and Sona. I will need to buy; Draven, Kog'maw, Varus, Nami and Sona before I can start practicing them so I want to focus mainly on Jungle (Nunu and Udyr) so I can get better at Ganking, Counter-ganking, Routes and Counter-Jungling. I'm a Bronze 4 player (on the edge of becoming a bronze 5) that wants to get to around Silver/gold.

I may be able to help you

Blinky

08-09-2013

IGN: Blinky
Willing to Mentor. (Student if needed)
Tier: I'm currently gold 1.
Main roles (Adc , support)

If you want me to help you, chuck me an add ingame, tell me you want to be mentored etc, willing to help people
Bol on your journys.

Tip for OP: Post peoples divisions at the top too, so people can get assistance or assist suitable people they feel they need to.

Kyaine Draconix

08-09-2013

Searching for a mentor.

Blinky

08-09-2013

Add me in game.
IGN: Blinky.

Kyaine Draconix

08-09-2013

I shall when I am able to get on.

KrystalFoxer

08-15-2013

KrystalFoxer, I am wanting tips on supporting and being a good adc. My boyfriend got me into the game recently and I loved it so far thats why I want to get better so I can beat my bf

MarijuanaMonk

08-15-2013

Name: MarijuanaMonk
Looking for Mentor for ADC, Support and Jungle

Kyaine Draconix

08-15-2013

I updated the front page.

Solareclipse460

08-15-2013

Solareclipse460 - Mentor
Roles: Flexible, but I play top the best.
League / Division: Currently Silver V, haven't done many matches in Silver yet :P
If you would like me to mentor you, shoot me a friends request, and I will answer it tomorrow! Happy to do my classical way of mentoring, getting into a 1v1, teach a certain mechanic, try and perfect it. Let me know what type of character you want to master and I will try my best to help you! Open to any student, level 1 to level 30!
@rangastorm
I am happy to help you use your champions well! I have mained Annie and Twisted Fate in the past, and I have been using Nidalee, a lot recently. Send me a request and I could help you

KrystalFoxer

08-16-2013

Still looking for a mentor.