Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Student & Mentor Finder Oceania Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyaine Draconix

07-16-2013

I saw this on the USA forums and really liked the idea so I'd like to start the same program here on the OCE servers (credit to TheDramaLlama for the brilliant idea -

Include :
1. Your username and whether you want to be included as a student or a mentor.
2. (If student) What type of guidance you are looking for (which roles you need help with, what kind of mechanics you don't understand etc.)
3. (If mentor) What kind of role you main and what your division level is.
Anything else is optional, you can also contact me to remove your usernames from the list which I will compile on this thread. Example below.

The contents of this thread will only help you in finding a mentor/student, but you will have to be the one to contact him and provide him/receive from him help. So make sure you contact your students/mentors when you want seek them out.

Student list:

- FRIED KAWAII
- KrystalFoxer
- Kyaine Draconix
- froggyfan
- Noobasaurus

Mentor list:

- 3vilm3xican
- Kyaine Draconix

flyerock

07-18-2013

Flyerock, wanting tips on ad carry so I can climb elo faster without having to support a player who is not worth supporting because they just keep dying no matter how hard I try to save them.

Jerralius

07-18-2013

Jerralius

Mentor

Jungle, ADC, Support

Primarily Jungle, following support and ADC is because it teams with supp so it's good to know both sides of the lane.

Current account Bronze 4 from NA, waiting on new rank for OCE. Previous account was Gold 2. Current account is more intended for playing with mates/messing around but now I'm trying to get back into a more serious mindset due to increased time to play.

I have a good understanding of in-game mechanics and interactions between champs and I enjoy watching others grow and have a great sense of pride in knowing that I have contributed to the betterment of someones gameplay style and tactics

Teamkiller

07-18-2013

Teamkiller

Student
ADC

I have trouble early game: CS and poking and synchronizing with supports at early levels. I'd like to know some good ways to win the early game advantage and snowball quickly during the laning phase.

Tharooney

07-19-2013

Tharooney - Bronze 3

Student
ADC, Jungle, Mid.

I can last hit fine and also win my lane most of the times but its just late game. Everygame when the game has gone past 60 mins. I dont win often even when i am fed. I think the problem is when we have the advantage we have the finish the game as quick as possible but im in bronze and in bronze its difficult to get everyones attention. Help. How to win late game.

Kyaine Draconix

07-22-2013

Okay so we have two students and one mentor. Okay so Jerralius would you like to mentor these two summoners?

Jerralius

07-25-2013

Can do, if I could just get a list of preferred champs, then I can start writing up a program and also some basic builds and things like that.

Students, my skype is jeremy.smith415 feel free to add me and we can go through and start looking at getting a training program for you.
Heads up though, I haven't played much ADC in competition, but I'm pretty sure my Draven win rate was in the 80% range, so I'll just have to polish up on my skills a bit first.

Skimin

07-29-2013

IGN - Skimin - Mentor

Roles: Primary roles are Support and Jungle (For my ranked games) however I can teach all 5 roles.

I'm mostly looking to teach the new players on their roles, positioning, awareness and synchronization within the team. I probably can't teach you if you're gold/diamond but lower ranks I should be good.

Kyaine Draconix

07-30-2013

Okay so I added you all to the list. HAPPY LEARNING AND MENTORING! xD

chennyalan

08-01-2013

just saying, i like this list and thread, nice idea
and im fine atm ill just farm my way to lvl 30