Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Oceania, the most toxic server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trolledallmylife

11-01-2014

meanwhile riot doing FK ALL FOR 1.5 YRS and still doesn't care about oce server !

LOL!

Fxck Yox

11-03-2014

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=85746

This is a post i just made, after seeing this i realise i am not the only one fed up with the appalling behaviour of our community, it needs to be fixed and im getting tired of hearing responses like "soon" "keep reporting" etc.

It's been a pressing issue for a long time now and im sure im not alone when i say we want it fixed.

ruffmaori

11-06-2014

#bump

Stew52

11-07-2014

Look at this riot, read what this man has to say!

Your Neighbour

11-12-2014

bump reds pls explain

Fantawolf

11-13-2014

thanks toxic players and people pull out of a ranked game leave us with 3 vs 5 and loose my points not very happy about it im trying hard to rank up plus there is good people to help you

ArcticHorizon

11-14-2014

"ermagherd da tribunalz is cominggggggggggggggggg!" - Everybody. Ever. OCE.

EzRdr

11-15-2014

The abuse is very real, every game I play in. I like to play aram mostly, but am giving up on that because literally it is full of bots now, and that's not exaggeration; I just finished an aram game where the other 4 'members' of my team were bots. That's a joke. I report bots over and over and over again, but either riot doesn't care a sh!t or they are powerless to control their own online games. Aram is now completely ruined. So now I play more SR but that's not very enjoyable as my skill levels are just average and it only takes 4-5 minutes into a game for the unnecessary abuse to come my way. Riot appears to have very little control over players and player behaviour in their own online game. They are trying to have a system in place whereby the players basically are left to regulate themselves and each other. That system does not and cannot ever be successful in stopping bad and toxic behaviour.
A large part of the problem really just boils down to the age group of the average player of these types of games and their immaturity, plus the fact of the usual anonymity with no consequences for their bad behaviours. Riot does seem powerless and ignorant as to how to control this systemic problem. But it is their game, so ultimately it's their responsibility, not fellow players policing each other.
I have some ideas for helping to fix/police these issues but it's not for me to fix , it's the owner's; Riot. But if they don't get these issues under control soon then the decent players will leave and not return. EVER! Me included.

s1eepiness

11-17-2014

Quote:
EzRdr:
Aram is now completely ruined.

I agree. It used to be fun with everyone playing super ham.

Now, it's either infested with bots or toxic players.

Both of which can be reported and dealt with.

KillianTheBeast

11-18-2014

After reading all this I feel really lucky that my first game and most of my games aren't toxic at all😇