Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Oceania, the most toxic server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mandudeguyhim

07-09-2014

I'm done with the OCE LOL players. The toxic ones are just breeding more toxic players because of the in game hate. I used to chat with other players in game but i just keep to myself now. No sportsmanship anymore. I think 1 in 100 people might congratulate the winning team or give a sincere "well played" "gl next game". Its getting to the point where I'm prepared to uninstall. I'm not having fun in game anymore and I know I'm not the only one. Please take notice of this post riot I've been playing since 2010 and I don't want it to end like this!!

trolledallmylife

07-12-2014

no one cares, and riot continues not to give a FLYING FK!

lol!

Smutzy

07-13-2014

I would have to agree with most posts in the thread. Last 10 games i have played there have just been people that give up within the first 2 minutes of the game and blame others for their own mistakes. Im sick of playing with people that are toxic, it makes me angry that they dont listen to any constructive criticism at all. The tribunal really needs to be implemented on this server. Sense of entitlement on this server (and the country) is beyond a joke atm. I like to think that i try and stay positive and not toxic, but when i see a nunu get his buff taken 30 seconds into game and then spend the next 6 minutes running through enemy turrets im done... seriously, im done. I enjoy playing the game, but sometimes i dont know why i bother.

BMW320i

07-13-2014

Riot don't care....but keep spending your money, they care about that.

Aephir

07-13-2014

Tribunal is coming... so is winter. OCE troll is a real thing and now i CBF reporting anymore, its a waste of my time.

De La Creator

07-15-2014

You can still get banned on OCE servers

EveningMoons

09-13-2014

Riot won't do **** about this. All they care is money. Lets face it. The poison in the game, the one with those diobolical behaviours, must be some pampered kids with their rich parents' money.

Fidel

09-30-2014

Trust me, This server's level of Toxicity and Troll is no match for the Philippine Server where I Came from :P

Your Neighbour

10-04-2014

Quote:
A Flying Brick:
The tribunal is coming.
Also since OCE is small the ammount of toxic players just seems to be more.
Percenagewise yes, actual numbers no.
Back in NA it's different, the actual numbers are high, but the percenage is low due to a high server population.

Just keep reporting, they can't be banned if they don't get reported.

Coming to where zzzz

Zandriaa

11-01-2014

Enough is enough, it is TIME!

So sick of toxic attitudes and feeding, then whenever I dare to try and have a ranked game it is a zillion times worse, even if you play your best and do nothing wrong the second another toxic player dies or takes some damage its your fault. So over it, then there's the ones who afk and guess what most of the time it's not even loss prevented.

Have decided to not bother in ranked, don't care about decay anymore and have my chat turned off to save the hassle of abuse