Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

[zG] Zealot Gaming - A Multigaming, International Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sillywinkles

05-25-2014

Just need a few more people to join us and we will have the division ready to go!

Sillywinkles

05-25-2014

Division definitely happening over the next few days :P Join up and be a part of it.

zG NiuWang

05-25-2014

Quote:
Sillywinkles:
Division definitely happening over the next few days :P Join up and be a part of it.

So bm, just telling people what to do. You can ask nicely ya' know.

Sillywinkles

05-26-2014

Quote:
zG NiuWang:
So bm, just telling people what to do. You can ask nicely ya' know.

They missing out if they don't :P Been here almost a year, I've really enjoyed experience.

zG NiuWang

05-26-2014

Quote:
Sillywinkles:
They're missing out if they don't. :P Been here almost a year, I've really enjoyed experience.

Fixed :3

zG NiuWang

05-26-2014

Ayo! NiuWang here,

Just came to stop by and announce that we have now established a League of Legends Oceania Division.
With that in mind, recruitment will be high and to stabilized our newfound division, we're looking for more and more members to join.

At the moment, the common aspect from all applicants is that they're all looking to form a competitive team and if that's the case join and form teams,friendship, and whatever other type of bonds there are with one another as you train your way to becoming a possible pro team.

I'm amazed at the clear goals each and every member of our OCE Division has and I'm quite pleased that they have high ones at that. We do have an official teamspeak server and as you form your teams utilize the resources we've provided for your use.

The official LoL OCE forum section is now up, the roster is now up, and we have promoted BBShotGun to Leadership Trainee for his efforts in helping the Oceania Division go into the development process. Before I move on to my next big expansion project, I'm going to stay here and wait for the division to stabilize activity and recruitment wise.

I'm looking forward to the future growth of our Oceania Division and expect to see great things from the competitive individuals who join our community with open arms and a clean atmosphere. Anti-raging and policies are in place to prevent toxicity within our community and if you're looking for a fun,friendly, and social environment then apply now.

This is Expansion Coordinator NiuWang, ciao!

BBShotGun

05-26-2014

We are still looking out for players, so please check us out either through our website or teamspeak:

TS3 IP: ts3.zealotgaming.com

Sillywinkles

05-27-2014

LoL OCE division created! Join up and gamenights will start happening soon :P

BBShotGun

05-27-2014

We're still looking for players, join us

BBShotGun

05-28-2014

Zealot Gaming is still recruiting, join us for game nights