Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

[zG] Zealot Gaming - A Multigaming, International Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL Gizzel LoL

05-20-2014

fixed it.

zG NiuWang

05-20-2014

Still looking for more people, keep the applications coming. I'm so excited for the development of this group.

zG NiuWang

05-21-2014

We got another new member! Awesome! Keep it coming.

Sillywinkles

05-21-2014

Town hall this weekend on Saturday, which is where anyone attends to see what's going on all over the community and in their divisions. Would be awesome to introduce LoL OCE to the community by then :P Apply now!

AVC Xenerate

05-21-2014

Quote:
zG NiuWang:
Ayo! NiuWang here,

Just stopping by to say for those of you whom have applied for membership, thank you. With your help we're one step closer to achieving our newest installment. Your help is greatly appreciated and I hope you enjoy your stay, have some fun, and get to know your fellow community members.

As you know we have 3 successful Divisions, NA server being the latest to become a "fully-fledged" Division. With that in mind, I hope you guys take the time to apply and joining what is the Zealot Gaming Community. Don't forget that if you have any questions you can send an e-mail to Sillywinkles (the handsome devil above me) or send either of us a PM.

Feel free to contact me in-game as well:
zG NiuWang

-[zG]NiuWang
Expansion Coordinator, Zealot Gaming

On a side note:
I finally reached level 5 on the OCE server and I can finally post! Whoot!

I'm interested in this zealot community but i'm unsure as to why there are no OCE options while signing up or sub-forums for them.

zG NiuWang

05-21-2014

Quote:
Xenerate:
I'm interested in this zealot community but i'm unsure as to why there are no OCE options while signing up or sub-forums for them.

The Oceania Division is still currently under development. This thread is to encourage those of you who would like to join to do so by registering on the Site. At the moment, the OCE Division is being placed under the Other Games category until we gain enough members to become a fully-fledged division.

We have 4 out of the 10 members required now excluding Staff. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact [zG]Sillywinkles or myself for more information.

AVC Xenerate

05-21-2014

Quote:
zG NiuWang:
The Oceania Division is still currently under development. This thread is to encourage those of you who would like to join to do so by registering on the Site. At the moment, the OCE Division is being placed under the Other Games category until we gain enough members to become a fully-fledged division.

We have 4 out of the 10 members required now excluding Staff. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact [zG]Sillywinkles or myself for more information.

Ok well i registered before under the League of Legends [NA] category because it seemed like the most relevant option at the time.

zG NiuWang

05-21-2014

Quote:
Xenerate:
Ok well i registered before under the League of Legends [NA] category because it seemed like the most relevant option at the time.

No problem, you can always change your division at any time. Thanks for applying to Zealot Gaming and I hope to see you participating in-game and on the forums soon.

zG NiuWang

05-22-2014

Slowly but steadily we're making progress. Keep the applications coming guys.

BBShotGun

05-22-2014

Join this clan, its the best