Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Anti-Virus Blocking LoL Patcher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneBarren

04-24-2014

Quote:
yazzos:
It updates everything else fine, but then in step 2/2 at 48%, it says "-14:-8 remaining" at VOBank_en_US.fsb. I've tried restarting my computer, temporarily disabling my firewall and temporarily disabling my anti-virus. Help :c

Someone posted a thread for it and also a solution thread found here:
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=58892

release

05-05-2014

Quote:
BreadnButter:
My PvP.net Patcher Kernel isnt responding. Anybody have an idea to fix it?

me too! have you found a way to fix it yet?

thetoaster123

05-09-2014

Quote:
WhiteHammer26:
Mine is doing the same thing, i just really want to play league, but i cant find any way of fixing the problem.

Dont Worry about it. What you want to do is try these steps.

1. Uninstall and reinstall Lol client
2. if that dosn't work turn you Fire Wall off by going to settings and clicking firewall and pressing disable.
3. Reconfigure your ip filter and allow league to download through your internet
4. Research your Antivirus software and see if it allows league, if not you might have to uninstall it.

Hope i helped a bit

Feasting

09-16-2014

when i open my lol patcher it goes straight to 33% then says scanning files and stays on that for ever when i left it and came back it was at 8000 files i dont know why its doing this. i just want to play lol please help.

Hypertoxic

10-03-2014

Guys, the only solution is hope. Lets HOPE that Riot will fix it!!
:3

Hypertoxic

10-03-2014

WAIT GUYS... I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!! When you're on the LOGIN SCREEN, type in your username (must have remember username ticked), then copy and paste your name on the password section. if it says it doesn't work DO NOT PRESS OK. just keep pasting your name on the password. I did it about 5 times, it worked, i logged in, but i can't connect to the internet for some reason. Maybe you guys can connect?

JagMster2001

10-05-2014

The latest patch isn't downloading on my client for some strange reason. It says ERROR! send logs or continue. Can anyone help?

JagMster2001

10-05-2014

Quote:
Feasting:
when i open my lol patcher it goes straight to 33% then says scanning files and stays on that for ever when i left it and came back it was at 8000 files i dont know why its doing this. i just want to play lol please help.

Same here

Bùddy

10-07-2014

If you're using Avast Anti Virus. Disable it for like 10 minutes until you log in to LoL.

MRS B0SS

10-09-2014

It says the my pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working. This is really starting to bug me