Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS Drop Investigation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puzzles2

04-09-2014

Yea, I used to play with every thing on the highest at 120 fps before patch 4.1 Now i get 8 fps in teamfights

DxDiag.txt

LeClement

04-10-2014

Syndra and Jayce fps drop. I've been having this problem since the release of Jayce.

Thank you. I suspect the jayce/syndra lag has something to do with AMD mobility graphic cards or AMD graphic cards in general (based on my research on NA/OCE/EUW threads). I've tried changing ISPs, it didn't help.

DxDiag.txt

Tertium

04-11-2014

DxDiag.txt

AoiKage

04-12-2014

FPS dropped to about 10

DxDiag.txt

Tashi

04-21-2014

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

BonerJams

04-25-2014

Started after 4.6.

DxDiag.txt

Giaccovitch

04-26-2014

From a month ago, I have been experiencing FPS lag.

DxDiag.txt

Underverse

04-28-2014

You people might want to cap your fps ingame, leaving it uncapped makes your cpu and gpu work alot harder and therefore can make a huge decrease in fps as soon as multiple people are onscreen fighting. it happens in almost any game if fps is uncapped because it using to much gpu at once.i leave mine capped at 65 fps and it never drops below 57, my graphics card doesn't even have power plugged into it and also having fps uncapped makes your graphics card do so many post fps processes that when something changes from what it is about to show it hasto drop the lot and reload and also some of you people are running 64 bit systems but are running the game in 32 bit, that can be the whole issue really. to much change inbetween desktop and ingame.

xCope

05-06-2014

Hi, from around a week ago i have not been getting my usual 50-60 stable fps, please help cheers

DxDiag.txt

Frustrataur

05-06-2014

here tis. been happening since 4.6