Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Come join us on social media! (Free skins ITT!!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptStupendous

Community Manager

Follow CptStupendous on Twitter

03-13-2014

We think Twitter is a pretty great way to let you know when something cool is going down, so we're rewarding our Twitter followers with the Dreadknight Garen skin!

To redeem your skin, go here (http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/promotion/come-and-join-us-social-media), log into Twitter (or create a new one), use the tool on the page to follow @LoL_Oceania feed, then just copy and paste the code into the client.

If you're interested we've also started another Twitter feed dedicated to server status in Oceania - @LOL_OCE_Status

Don’t forget, you can also score yourself Riot Girl Tristana when you follow our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfLegendsOceania/app_174961479209942

We’ll continue to gather feedback on how to best use Facebook & Twitter to suit your needs. If you have content suggestions, let us know!

AlphaCueSlowly

03-13-2014

Downvote if you think i'm sexy IRL.

Malygos

03-13-2014

It'd be nice if you guys made a new skin for these occasions.

I already own Dreadknight Garen, and I've followed the LoL Oceania twitter accounts ever since they were created.

DianasGotSwag

03-13-2014

my bro is gonna get twitter now lol

Fortunate

03-13-2014

A new skin would be appreciated, but none the less, pretty cool to get this for free, shouldn't be complaining.

DianasGotSwag

03-13-2014

Quote:
A bouncy Furret:
It'd be nice if you guys made a new skin for these occasions.

I already own Dreadknight Garen, and I've followed the LoL Oceania twitter accounts ever since they were created.

For singing up to twitter? That's a bit much you greedy furret you.

Malygos

03-13-2014

Quote:
DianasGotSwag:
For singing up to twitter? That's a bit much you greedy furret you.

It devalues content that I had purchased, alternatives would be much appreciated.

Or simply nothing given out in the first place, since that doesn't raise proper awareness because 99.99999% of new twitter accounts won't continue to be used and only exist for the skin's sake.

DianasGotSwag

03-13-2014

stop telling me I must connect with twitter I am on twitter I am connected -_-

HexpIode

03-13-2014

will we be able to get unchained alistar soon as well? we cant get it on oce with the youtube sub yet

CptStupendous

Community Manager

Follow CptStupendous on Twitter

03-13-2014

Quote:
A bouncy Furret:
It devalues content that I had purchased, alternatives would be much appreciated.

Or simply nothing given out in the first place, since that doesn't raise proper awareness because 99.99999% of new twitter accounts won't continue to be used and only exist for the skin's sake.

If you purchased the skin we're now giving away for free you can contact Player Support and request a refund ;-)

Quote:
DianasGotSwag:
stop telling me I must connect with twitter I am on twitter I am connected -_-

Are you still having issues? It should be as easy as entering your Twitter details into the second window that appears.

Quote:
WarKeG:
will we be able to get unchained alistar soon as well? we cant get it on oce with the youtube sub yet

Anything is possible! Stay tuned!