Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Hey well I've been getting the worst fps drops since about 2 months before season 3 ended, I thought it was just me till i searched up and seen a lot of people having the same issue, I tried a fair few "fixes" and it payed off i was getting around 60+ fps before the drops and when i had the bad fps i was getting 5-10 fps randomly, So here are the fixes i tried and it worked for me i hope they work for you guys! And I don't take any credit for any of these fixes just found them.
1. Enter into the following folder "...\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config".
How to open .cfg files
Find this file Game.cfg and add this following code at the end of the cfg.
AdvancedReflection=0 < default 1 change to 0
PerPixelPointLighting=0 < default 1 change to 0
Inking=0 Takes off the new "graphics"
AdvancedReflection=0 Takes off the reflections PerpixelPointLighting=0 Takesoff the particles
This will allow to turn off black frames around the champions (riot added this within this patch) and you will get high fps again.
I used this fix tonight as well as a few more but this one had the most affect for me.
3. Updated Graphic card drivers I have an AIT card so i used this
"http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool" It's quite a nice tool it detects your driver for you and downloads straight away, And when you install, AMD Vision Engine Control Center, You can tweak the settings for max performance which is quite easy just make sure when you open the program go to the top right and click preference's and click advanced View, Most of the tweak-able settings are under "Gaming 3d settings"
6. CCleaner "http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner" Also Defragged My computer with this program "https://www.piriform.com/defraggler/download/standard"
7. Updated Windows
8. I didn't know what other drivers I was missing so i downloaded the program called, "Razer game booster" It auto detects drivers that You're missing and gives you the link to download them apparently it also defrag's the game you play and increases you're fps but I haven't tried that yet ill let yous know when I do "https://www.razerzone.com/au-en/gamebooster"
9. >Start menu >Type "run" in the search bar and hit enter>
A small box should appear, Type "Msconfig" hit enter>
Click the tab "Services" and down the bottom left there is a button "Hide all Microsoft services tick that">Then click the button "Disable all"> Go to the tab "Startup" I my self disabled all but that is your choice if you want certain things on start up.
10. >Start menu >Right click "My Computer"> Go to Properties> On the left click "Advanced system settings">"Visual Effects tab">Tick "Adjust for best performance">Go to the next tab "Advanced">You'll see Processor Scheduling Adjust for best performance "Programs" "Back ground services"> Tick "Programs">Then Apply and okay.
11. Uninstalled pando media booster which most of you would of done by now.
Also for Number 1: When you're in the game.cfg I don't know if its just my Client but when i turned shadows off in game It didn't actually turn off so press "Cntrl+f" and type "ShadowsEnabled=1<<Change to 0">And about 2 lines below that You'll see "EnableParticleOptimizations=0<<Change to 1"
So I did all that and my Game is perfectly fine now getting 70+fps Constant I hope it works for someone I know the pain of it