Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Koman, The Wolf Prince Champion idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusader charlie

04-16-2014

its amazing but i fear warwick similarities :c

The Ravenhawke

04-17-2014

They are similar but Koman can change between Wolf form and Human form freely, while Warwick can't. And i don't believe that Warwick is from the Shadow Isles which makes him different from the other wolves there. who look more evil and dark because of their environment. Koman is trying to make Warwick join the wolves in the Shadow Isles.

kJs

06-17-2014

Feral Herald. Sounds comical I think.

The Ravenhawke

07-24-2014

Sorry i haven't been in contact recently guys, i've been busy with working on Koman's Fanfiction, his abilities and base stats etc. I've been changing a lot of his abilities and such, and will hopefully get started on his splash art soon! Please leave comments below on what you think of Koman's changes.

VeiHatin

08-01-2014

Well I think If Riot ever makes this champ he would be a really popular champion and people who enjoy Jayce or Elise would enjoy playing Koman as well . Good job and keep up the good work

Drag0nicOverlord

08-01-2014

Abilities that scale with ap should do ap damage and abilities that scale with ad should do ad damage. Really cool champ i think you did a good job not making him too similar to nidalee/elise. transform champs a difficult to make but you seemed to do a good job fair ratios.. really solid concept

The Ravenhawke

08-03-2014

Wow, over 7000 views! Thank you so much guys! I would have never believed my champion idea would be this popular. I'm honestly amazed

The Ravenhawke

08-14-2014

Hi guys, as you may have noticed, i have changed Koman's lore around quite a bit, and the girl he befriends in his new lore is actually Riven, and i was planning on making Koman and Riven siblings, due to them being so similar in appearance. Does anyone know if Riven was from an orphanage before being made a solider for Noxus? If so then please leave a comment, i really need to know if it would work.

GrinningReaper

08-15-2014

It doesn't say so in her Lore, but you could say that since not much is said about her life before she joined the noxian army or about her parents.

Mr milky

08-16-2014

I think that if Riot ever made Koman, then i would rush to buy some Riot Points and buy this champ. Not like that little idiot Gnar, why did they honestly make him.