Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Koman, The Wolf Prince Champion idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ravenhawke

03-09-2014

It seems i have made a big mistake in Koman's Lore. I will try and fix that and update the new lore as soon as i can. I guess i've got a long way to go with this guy, but i am willing to keep going because of the support and advice i am receiving for this idea.

kJs

04-15-2014

bump

Sylpharion

04-15-2014

:L Don't worry, I'm not applying to you only but most people ONLY come up with the abilities, make it at least semi completed, check out Alictron's Champion Concept Design thread.

No one does the lore anymore, I think you should spend some time on the Lore first so we know how we got his ability, his background and what his abilities do / meant for him in visual terms, it's like if Annie didn't have a lore, we'd imagine her like a grown up ass woman and we wouldn't know how she even got all her abilities and so on, a Lore plays a huge role in a champion concept.

Don't really like it :L I'm not gonna dislike it since I know you can work on it.

kJs

04-15-2014

The lore is in one of the replies It's a link to a fan fiction website. Fayde. You should read everything all the time.

Alictron

04-15-2014

Ok I'm sorry but I have to be brutal.
I was wondering why I haven't reviewed this yet and then remembered it's due to your formatting.
It's poor I am a tone of information about the ability before I even know what it does or how it works. Formatting is important, do not write as a champion spotlight. The abilities should read like the tooltip, take at how LoLWiki does it and that should give you a better idea.
The next comment I'm going to make is that I have no idea why your abilities are as such, reason there is no lore (sorry but scrolling through the comments to find a link to the lore is a poor effort on your part).
I'm sure your design is good, maybe needs a few tweaks but it is executed poorly, formatting is very important, reviews do not want to be confused by grabbing pieces of information and placing them where it is needed.

The Ravenhawke

04-16-2014

Thank you for your comments. Alictron, there is nothing to be sorry about. I understand what you are trying to say. Honestly, i do. But writing it as a champion spotlight was what i wanted to do. I understand the format is poor, and i'm not trying to complain, but this is my first ever time doing this. I hope you can understand what i am trying to say the way i have understood what you said.

Fayde, Thank you for your comment. Reading negative comments about my idea is maybe one the the only ways i can hope to get better. I have to ask though, if you don't like the lore, what don't you like about it?
Anyway, thank you for your comments. They help a lot.

The Ravenhawke

04-16-2014

i've uploaded Koman's Taunts, Jokes and Quotes onto the forums, feel free to check it out!

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=57670

Alictron

04-16-2014

Quote:
The Ravenhawke:
Thank you for your comments. Alictron, there is nothing to be sorry about. I understand what you are trying to say. Honestly, i do. But writing it as a champion spotlight was what i wanted to do. I understand the format is poor, and i'm not trying to complain, but this is my first ever time doing this. I hope you can understand what i am trying to say the way i have understood what you said.

Good to see you haven't taken too much to heart.
Being your first concept use it as a base point to see how far you improve when you tackle new concepts. Honestly, I think you do on the surface have good ideas, just not executed well(believe me I know what that's like). In saying that come up with a new idea and try improve on style of execution, but don't shelve this concept you can always improve this design.
Also here is 2 cents, try not go linking a whole heap of stuff round, just edit the original post and show a change log, if editing is difficult use Google Docs.
Anyway if you need some advice or someone to take a look at your designs just call me out and I'll see what I can do

The Ravenhawke

04-16-2014

Thank you for understanding. I will have a look at a couple of your ideas and see in what ways i can improve.

Crusader charlie

04-16-2014

the title is bleh, wolf prince doesnt ring for me, apart from that i get an awesome vibe from it. try something more like the moons heir, or the feral herald idk man its just not sounding as good as it could be but still decent, apart from that awesome work