Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Koman, The Wolf Prince Champion idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheeseguy37

10-28-2014

I really wanted my champ designs to have comments like this and stuff like that but i guess my champ designs aren't all too great :/ (Ardon, Airex, Jasool)

BUT SCREW THAT!!!!!! This is a great champ design! I like playing hard champions. But awwww no blink ;_; (I like playing champions with blink abilities like Ezreal)

The Ravenhawke

10-29-2014

Quote:
cheeseguy37:
I really wanted my champ designs to have comments like this and stuff like that but i guess my champ designs aren't all too great :/ (Ardon, Airex, Jasool)

BUT SCREW THAT!!!!!! This is a great champ design! I like playing hard champions. But awwww no blink ;_; (I like playing champions with blink abilities like Ezreal)

Thanks for your comment! I'm really glad you like my concept. I didn't let him have a blink as I thought it would be too op, and he isn't really that mobile compared to someone like Ezreal. If you want views and comments on your concepts like mine, the best advice I can give is to put your whole heart into the concept. Try to never stop working and improving on it and accept harsh criticism, as hard as it may be. I'll gladly look at your concepts and post a comment on them myself.

Osidan

10-30-2014

poIEOPRIPOEIRPOwp, CLICK LINK http://www.thisisascam.com

cheeseguy37

10-31-2014

Hey guys I would love you guys to check out my champion design: Jasool, The Arcane boy. If you are not interested, then just dislike this comment. If you are check it out. And sorry for using this to get views but meh. Your concept is still great as always Ravenhawke!!!

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=85231

xYurusha

10-31-2014

Why has riot games not posted on this yet XD

The Ravenhawke

10-31-2014

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it

The Ravenhawke

11-04-2014

Edit: Lowered Redemption's bleed damage yet again and added some skin ideas for Koman!

The Ravenhawke

11-10-2014

Edit: Lowered the bonus life-steal from Blood of the Wolf (Koman's Ultimate) and added a new taunt for Werewolf form!

kJs

11-16-2014

Quote:
Mr milky:
I think that if Riot ever made Koman, then i would rush to buy some Riot Points and buy this champ. Not like that little idiot Gnar, why did they honestly make him.

I like him.

The Ravenhawke

11-21-2014

Edit: Added two taunts for Kalista against Koman! I like how Riot has made Kalista hate betrayers, and I think Kalista could be linked to Koman, by hating Elise for her betrayal of Koman and the rest of the temple inhabitants. What do you guys think?