Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

No Name and Shame Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guru DumDum

08-10-2014

i was demoted because one of my team member didnt connect to the at start, so it was 4v5 for the whole game and end up i lost. How is this fair?? is riot gonna do something about this, like loss prevent or something.

Kungfu Polecat

08-12-2014

Quote:
Guru DumDum:
i was demoted because one of my team member didnt connect to the at start, so it was 4v5 for the whole game and end up i lost. How is this fair?? is riot gonna do something about this, like loss prevent or something.

They will most likely not do anything while people are still forking over $ to riot , People need to boycott the game or at the very least all purchases for a week or two make it hurt there pockets try and motivate them to take some action. REVOLUTION PEOPLE!!!!

Whiteunicow

08-25-2014

This is a ****ing joke, it's like they are just saying "hey, we know the community is god awful, but don't do anything yourselves, we're busy sitting on our ass watching it fall apart"

GhostYou

08-27-2014

3 ranked games 3 afks 1 each game my team then theres then mine again

Crusader charlie

09-02-2014

why is everyone downvoting this? its pretty clear that I for one would prefer a forum which WASNT flooded with hate posts.

and no there ISNT a tribunal
which means you should be following this posts judgement MORE because it means that those players
you want to report will not be able to be as annoying if you just ignore them.

and really 99% of the time i find that if someone goes on a hate speech in a match of league everyone says to report them, BUT they dont mute them which is the problem.

if you muted people you didnt like more often then you could triple the enjoyment of league of legends without having to deal with toxic players.

Solquazza

09-09-2014

The feeding and afk'ing is completely out of control. If the ping wasn't so bad, i'd play on NA.. OCE sucks donkey bananas, no tribunal and no actual enforcement (ironic people are naming and shaming in this very thread created by a Riot employee against said behavior) shows how committed Riot is in fostering a good gaming experience for its customers.

ActionPoohole

09-13-2014

RIOT BRING LAW OR VIGILANTISM WILL RUN RIOT!!!!!!!!!

Still no Tribunal and you expect people to not name and shame?!

Come and do something about it.

So many excuses for not taking care of the Oceanic Population... Obviously we are extremely unimportant to you!

ActionPoohole

09-13-2014

Quote:
Crusader charlie:
why is everyone downvoting this? its pretty clear that I for one would prefer a forum which WASNT flooded with hate posts.

and no there ISNT a tribunal
which means you should be following this posts judgement MORE because it means that those players
you want to report will not be able to be as annoying if you just ignore them.

and really 99% of the time i find that if someone goes on a hate speech in a match of league everyone says to report them, BUT they dont mute them which is the problem.

if you muted people you didnt like more often then you could triple the enjoyment of league of legends without having to deal with toxic players.

People are DOWN THUMBING this because RIOT has the nerve to post this **** while we put up with continuous abuse and afk's and trolls. Purpose troll meta breakers (Which is fine to break meta but not to take someone elses lane or duo jg when the team isn't set up for it.

I mean SURE. Break meta and troll game with your friends but don't go ruining it for others when it is obvious you're not going to synergize with your team.

All we need is a tribunal... If we are such a small fraction of their player base why aren't our complaints filed through the NA Tribunal?

I can't see ANY reason why a technicality would impede the introduction of a tribunal for us!?

This is just an excuse palmed off for years to give us a false hope.

It's completely obvious that League of Legends will be dead before OCE gets a tribunal or even fair treatment at all.

Game modes are constantly given to other servers and not us. We are behind with everything yet this is the digital age and things should be released universally for extremely obvious reasons.

OCE is just a pain in the ass for Riot it seems.

So they just ignore us nearly completely and give us the dregs.

Thanks Riot for your complete and utter lack of care and respect for your customers in OCE.

Curse of Annubis

09-16-2014

Quote:
GhostYou:

how about if you get 4x afk reports in game you get a 48 hour ban of the bat!!!!!

The issue with this is that it could have been a one off for a game so it would need to happen over like 10 games before it is a big issue.

Immasianlol

09-18-2014

Please get a tribunal.
Solves all toxic players/community.

Maybe 85% of my games has people who are just dilly dallys, frustrating.

Please get a tribunal. :/