Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

No Name and Shame Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engel D Ace

04-17-2014

Dear Riot

I am a huge fan of your game. that being said i agree with the no naming and shaming so these toxic players dont get attention, however, its getting to the point where there toxic people are putting death threats not only to me but many people in my games and also to my friends who play. WTF are you guys doing. when it gets to the stage of threating my life and loved ones, it makes me feel sick that you are not doing anything to stop this and that these people are allowed to free give out death threats. fix it or you will have only servers full of toxic trolls.

DementedRooster

04-20-2014

There's no tribunal, so let them run free. They shouldve thought of a tribunal before they made the Oceanic server. Also what's the point of playing 10 ranked games to see if you get into silver or whatever? I always get bronze five no matter what. Don't try n tell people to not be toxic when there is no tribunal...-_-

Kelsaki

04-21-2014

Kaceytron op.

A Flying Brick

04-23-2014

Even though I disagree with someone the people on the forums, I do agree that there needs to be a tribunal. I know it'll take time but an eta or some sort of update would be nice. Or even something about what percentage of players have been banned reacently just to show that the current system is working.

Cj Entus Riven

04-25-2014

Does anyone else also pee on the side of the bowl because it makes less noise?

Libra Genbu

04-26-2014

ive been toxic every game, i abuse i feed and a corrupt teams. i do this cause i get bored of people doing it to me. so now i spend my days feeding and trolling. no one can ban me cause there isnt a tribunal ahhaha. its a joke

Boja

05-02-2014

So true

AnsoNoob

05-04-2014

When will we expect to see Tribunal up for OCE?

Azteq

05-07-2014

What I don't get is WHY they won't give us a tribunal, like it's obvious we need one, what's the problem in giving us one?

Brandon2707

05-11-2014

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=527314#post527314
this guy has the right idea RIOT