Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

No Name and Shame Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Bhunivelze

02-26-2014

I am 100% sure that I do not care.

Ki11ie

02-27-2014

I all way do my bet to stop players from fighting because they some time leave the game or dont play as a team this ends up lossing the game.so i like to see poeple not fighting in game and playing as a team thos game are good.

JstW8in4aM8

03-02-2014

Quote:
Riot Rhojin:

First, you should always use the report feature in League of Legends. While Oceania does not currently have a tribunal, reports are still being collected on toxic players and are used in our frequent disciplinary audits.

Please excuse the following sarcasm.

Oh thats great that we can just report them after game and problem solved! No more trolls ever! Im so happy!

That totally make my promo loss and the LP loss and the 40 mins playing a 4v5 worth while!! YAY!!!

WetWorker

03-03-2014

Assuming we do get an tribunal one day it will be great to actually have a lot of trashy people cleaned off the server.

Shioya

03-06-2014

Tribunal on oce plss

Coyote Breeze

03-08-2014

Quote:
Alictron:
It's as Rhojin said, it is more to do with these guys getting the attention they seek. It sounds counter intuitive but the best way to stop a certain behaviour occuring is to ignore it. People thrive on being noticed and we don't care how we do it, Rewasrd the ood and ignore the bad (or punish the bad behind closed doors). As much as Riot is trying it starts with us the players to "passively" change people's behaviour

**** the attention just I.P Ban the ****ing *******. so what if they think they've Won?. Perma ban get them out of the community and lets enjoy this game

Coyote Breeze

03-09-2014

Quote:
The Arcane One:
With no tribunal...toxic players are running amuck, now usually I can say oh well, just gotta play our best and see if we can win...not this time! A player has decided to go on a rampage of toxicity, his last 10 matches, all Ranked ques, all defeats...his last 8 games played as xilean support, all of them fed matches to their mid laner...now my game -.-

He seemed alright, working with our comp in champ select, instalocked Xilean at first pick, alright seems good. He then went on to feed their teemo in mid lane, leaving me as Jinx solo bot against ez and leona, I was doing great getting kills when they dived and still farming quite well, we couldve easily won, until this player decided to tell the enemy exactly where we were going and what we were doing meanwhile running down mid lane feeding. he finished up 1/33/0...

This is his match history

Xilean - Defeat (1/33/0)
Xilean - Defeat (0/15/1)
Xilean - Defeat (0/22/0)
Xilean - Defeat (0/16/0)
Xilean - Defeat (2/34/10)
Xilean - Defeat (0/9/0)
Xilean - Defeat (0/30/2)
Xilean - Defeat (0/25/0)
Draven - Defeat (5/8/2)
Jax - Defeat (6/9/4)

Now both teams asked him why he was doing this...most of the opposite team cooperated and just let him get executed, all except teemo...I dont usually rage or go off about players but this kind of behaviour has to stop...and it has to stop soon, OCE is already known as the most toxic community server by Riot, so please guys, I love this game, but the toxic players have got to be punished...
i totally agree with you retarded scum like these people wreck good games i love League of legends its the most funniest game I've played.BUT there are too many Trolls and feeders its not funny.
They are wrecking this game and its community.

A Flying Brick

03-11-2014

Quote:
A Flying Brick:
Naming and shaming is wrong even if the person is asking for it.

Let's say you had a bad game that was totally one sided and you were focused like there's no tomorrow. Someone could take screenshots and video of that game and post it and say that you're a toxic feeder because you were 2/15/10.

I've said this before, it takes less than 5 min to change your name so a troller can change their name the second they see posts about themselves making the exercise totally pointless.

Also with the auto name clean-up a name can become available in a short ammount of time meaning the new owner of that name can inherit issues from the naming and shaming. Like when you get a new phone number and people ring it because it was their "friend's" old number, not knowing that it has a new owner.

I know someone will post TL;DR but I don't care, this is something that shouldn't be promoted or encooraged and you are wasting resorces that could be used on investigating toxic players by post things like that. The thread was pinned for a good reason because naming and shaming causes more harm than good.

My thoughts on this issue, people get the message.

Also OCE forum drinking game:
Take a shot whenever a new tribunal thread is made, a sip for a mention of it. Have fun.

kowedibar

03-12-2014

I would like to name and sham A Flying Brick

Skylac

03-18-2014

[QUOTE=xilean support[/QUOTE]
Zilean* sorry that was annoying me xD <3