Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

FIX for Untrusted Certificates (Unable to connect to PVP.net server)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilSeeMonkey

01-16-2014

For all those that it doesn't work on. Download and save the certificates it is asking for to your desktop. Change all those settings in IE.

Now make sure you close LOL client and IE. Even restart your computer. Now double click the certificate and install it. Open IE then close IE. Then open LOL it should be fixed.

Tinbum

02-24-2014

i had this problem and i did everything i could and it didn't work so i stopped playing then many weeks later i decided to try and it just worked. all you need is about 3 weeks of not playing then it will work. haha.

lolzbrolo

03-01-2014

hmmmmmmmmmm i think it will work

gHun1

05-15-2014

it doesnt work

Blumpkin

05-24-2014

Nothing is working, eff you LoL over this **** OCE server always playing up so ****.

Can ya get it sorted asap

Blumpkin

05-24-2014

i did a scan and it said lol.launcher is not compatible

SKT T1 Deluxee

09-03-2014

Hey jimz there is alot of people like me that done everything in the solution options and it still wouldnt work and i know for sure that you guys know optus is part of this people playing WOW battle.net and even some threads in LOL are saying they couldnt play these type of games since september 1 or aug 31 and that includes me so plz if you guys can do anything before the season ends that would be nice

GUILTYSPARK 2315

09-13-2014

I have the solution: