Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

FIX for Untrusted Certificates (Unable to connect to PVP.net server)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimz

Network Engineer

12-28-2013

Problem: If you are getting the "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server" after a untrusted certificate prompt. The following community solutions may help

Windows Client (http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=38862)

Mac Client (http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=339308#post339308)

Thanks to everyone who helped with the fix!

dangn73

12-28-2013

DIDNT WORK FOR ME!!! I missing certificates for LoL.

Lawrr

01-02-2014

Thank you based gods

TheShadowFish

01-02-2014

Thanks

Slydara

01-04-2014

Thanks

Kido

01-05-2014

There is still a lot of problems with Windows.

Best Vayne OCE

01-05-2014

This doesnt work for my, i am using Windows and despite the fact i have followed the instructions it stil gives me the same issue, if someone could please help, that would be great, i even reinstalled the game, and reinstalled the whole computer, i just have no idea why this is happening. Thanks

Alictron

01-06-2014

For those of you who are still having problems following that link, here are a few clarifications;

When you recieve the certificate warning view it and see who the certificate is "Issued By", then download that issuer. Note; your issuer may not be the same as the 2 that are mentioned

aidzbruhh

01-06-2014

I recently reformatted and reinstalled Windows 7 x64 on my PC. When I reinstalled LoL, I had this certificate error.
Thankfully, the above fix worked successfully for me.

Windows has some horrible problems in regards to certificates and certificate verifications and such. Working in the I.T industry, I've experienced some pretty stressful problems with certificates.

Anyway, thanks again for the fix. Made my day.

Poopies

01-09-2014

doesnt work.