Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

What is this forum for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Benji

Oceanic eSports Coordinator
Follow Benji on Twitter

11-19-2013

The eSports & Competitive Events is for discussing Oceanic teams, tournaments and anything related to the eSports and competitive scene in Oceania

This forum is not for recruiting/looking for a team posts - that should be posted in the recruiting forum! http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Ibraesil

12-03-2013

So if I come up with a new gamemode and I call it "Hide and Seek" and I want somewhere to post the rules of play, is that somewhere here?

Best Burrito AU

01-05-2014

Quote:
Ibraesil:
So if I come up with a new gamemode and I call it "Hide and Seek" and I want somewhere to post the rules of play, is that somewhere here?

That's for GD

DYN Brahmy

05-30-2014

OCEANIC SUMMONERS, WELCOME!

http://australiangamingnetwork.chall...ausgnsaturdays

This coming Saturday 31st of May AusGN are throwing another tournament, but this time STEELSERIES are sponsoring us with loads of gear! Not only that, but we have a CASH PRIZE POOL of $800!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

With the amazing casting team supported by Rankonius, whom has casted the ESL Pro Series, featuring the teams from the NA Challenger Series. AND Clisis! It will be sure to be a spectacular tournament!
Link will be posted shortly

Map: Custom, 5v5, Summoner's Rift, Tournament Draft.
Server: Online on the Oceanic server.
Date: 12pm AEST Saturday 31/MAY/2014
Players: 16 teams, with ALL players being LVL30 and having more than 16 champions.
Rounds: Double Elimination. Semi Finals Best of Three, Grand Final Best of Five!
Price: $50 PER TEAM!
Prizes: First Place: $500 + $20 RP + Triumphant Ryze Skin + 5 x Steelseries Senseis
Second Place: $200 + $15 RP + 5 x Steelseries Mousepads
Third Place: $100 + $10 RP
Fourth Place: $5 RP
Top 4 teams will also receive Steelseries Gift Packs.

(Prize money subject to change, in order for these cash prize placements to be accurate, all 16 teams will need to sign up and pay. Riot prizes are awarded to the players in starting line-up.)

If you think you and your team are up for a challenge then sign up ASAP as there are ONLY TWO MORE SLOTS LEFT!!!!!

Also check out and like our Facebook page at - https://www.facebook.com/australiangamingnetwork
Website is under construction

Crusader charlie

09-04-2014

Quote:
Best Burrito AU:
That's for GD

actually. its for player concepts.

Mashiro Senpai

09-17-2014

question: where do i play the game if i sign up for a game?