Mystery Gift !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShodowClone

15-11-13

I just had a mystery gift from my friend this evening. The gift was Commando Xin Zhao and i was shocked 'cause this skin is actually on sale this week too and which it came down to the price of 260. I thought the mystery gift would only gift the skin above 520 , in this case it's only 260 . My friend had to pay 475 to get the skin currently worth 260 !! It seems not legit to me and totally not worth the money, I am seeking for some answers from Riot team .

A Moist Crevice

15-11-13

This is why

It is a mystery gift

You can get a legendary

or you can get a cheap on sale skin.

Harry Potter Mid

15-11-13

You can't gift or receive mystery gifts anymore you idiot

Global

15-11-13

what crevice said^, its luck rofl..

HiveCommander

15-11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShodowClone View Post
I just had a mystery gift from my friend this evening. The gift was Commando Xin Zhao and i was shocked 'cause this skin is actually on sale this week too and which it came down to the price of 260. I thought the mystery gift would only gift the skin above 520 , in this case it's only 260 . My friend had to pay 475 to get the skin currently worth 260 !! It seems not legit to me and totally not worth the money, I am seeking for some answers from Riot team .
Mystery gifts are restricted to skins valued at 520RP or greater, but when he sent you the gift, the skin was not on sale. Simple as that.

GenuineGuilt

15-11-13

people get hurt going after mysteries most of the time. Be happy about what you got, i got two poppy skins :/

Ruby

15-11-13

you complain about this when mean while in the Philippines...

ShodowClone

15-11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveCommander View Post
Mystery gifts are restricted to skins valued at 520RP or greater, but when he sent you the gift, the skin was not on sale. Simple as that.
Ty HiveCommander !
My friend sent me that gift when it was on sale, so that's why i get a bit concerned

ShodowClone

15-11-13

my bad guys ! those skins that i received this evening are not from mystery gifts . I just asked him .