LoLnexus, LoLskill, LoLoracle etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haslaya

10-11-13

Hey community.

I wanna talk about a serious problem , (Bronze V to Gold III) and that's called LoLnexus. What I want to tell you guys before I start is that I am a fan of it, it really helps to see the runes the division. That's it! I can not understand how people get so afraid when they see a good KDA and like Silver I division when they are actually Bronze III. Ok, sometimes I understand that people want to just duo with a lower elo so they can actually climb easier, and sometimes the matchmaking system is kinda stupid .

BUT GUYS! CHILL! Ask yourself this question "If I didn't see LoLnexus etc. and his division. Was I gonna play defensive? I would be afraid or what?"
AND the answer is nothing of the above. Play your game, try to work out your strategy, think the positives and the negatives of your champion and the enemy champion. Something like "OMFG STOP BOOSTING THIS GUY" or "OH MY GOD MATCHMAKING SYSTEM IS STUPID .. GG RIOT" or even "NOOB YOU ARE VERSING BRONZES" and sometimes "I will get raped, his kda is just too good" in the all chat won't help at all! AT ALL!
Just don't care about it. What I do is when I verse someone who is one tier above me , make it as a challenge. See what you can do against them. Try to outplay him. Play smart. Don't just give up before even the minions spawn.

Thanks for your time.

Mr Mojo

10-11-13

I use it mainly so I have some idea of who to be more cautious of and who to be more aggressive against. If I see that their adc is 1st time draven in ranked then I can assume he doesn't know his champ as well as their top malphite who has played 60 games on him. I understand what you're saying about not being scared of a Silver 1 when you're Silver 4, but I do think it's useful to gauge how experienced each opponent is on their champ

Haslaya

10-11-13

I agree with you. I just try to help people fix their attitude about this "OH HE PLAYED 500 GAMES WITH RENGAR TOP HE IS GONNA DESTROY ME" Even if you like play with his hardest counter Teemo for example. Just play your game, have fun and don't get scared so easily.

Yinnar66

10-11-13

Yeah programs like this make the word 'smurf' get thrown round all the time