the release date for Scorched Earth Renekton Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewilddog

26-10-13

It has been almost a year since the pre- release teaser on skin spotlight, but still no skin. So disappointed. Riot plz give us some rough info on it's release date plz? really want that skin for one of my mains.

I checked youtube and NA forums as well, lots of players want this skin so please riot just release it !!! Thanks thumbs up if u want the same thing

Swiftestblade

27-10-13

TIL that 7 months is "almost a year".

To repeat what I said in a previous thread, the skin was put on hold because Riot had an opportunity to create a skin that fit into a certain event; being Pool Party Renekton.

So Scorched Earth was benched and will be released at a later date.

TBH Runewars is generally better looking than both Pool Party and Scorched Earth.

kys

27-10-13

Soon™

IntrepidElas

27-10-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftestblade View Post
TIL that 7 months is "almost a year".

To repeat what I said in a previous thread, the skin was put on hold because Riot had an opportunity to create a skin that fit into a certain event; being Pool Party Renekton.

So Scorched Earth was benched and will be released at a later date.

TBH Runewars is generally better looking than both Pool Party and Scorched Earth.
No.

Korzamasa

27-10-13

Did they ever announce this "Scorched Earth Renekton" Skin or was it just extra files in a PBE patch or something?

CrazyID

30-11-13

when is teaser renekton coming because i really like the skin and i really want it