Oce Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkLordBaccara

20-10-13

Hopefully an Oce staff member will see this, and we can implement some sort of tribunal system, and soon. Because there are so many trolls and griefers(espicially in ranked queue's and there unafraid of consequences.

Last ranked there was two people called top, the person who called top second, and was lower in the pick order was like "im going top, dont care about the others". When the person who first called top, picked a champion (went another lane because he wanted to play properely and be the better player), the troll was like "jokes, didnt want top, who wants it", and picked another champ. This is really unfair, i had to dodge because i didnt want to play that ranked game with him.

Describe

20-10-13

I'm yet to play ranked, but I agree that it has taken Riot a while to get a lot of things in place, such as a tribunal system. I'd gladly apply for the tribunal when it's up.

Baker31

20-10-13

The amount of times this has been posted is too **** many.
Be patient, it will come eventually.

Renegade40d

20-10-13

So will christmas.

At this point OCE is a joke, Riot keep using community numbers as an excuse but they are the ones causing the problem. Plenty of players transferring back or not transferring to OCE because of the lack of game modes, no tribunal and no support and generally very bad server performance.

10 days and still waiting for a response to a support ticket.