Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Guide: Reset Your Password

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MartinTv

08-23-2013

Hello Please help me someone got into my account (MartinTv) and transfer to Oceania bought when I detected so I wanted to buy paysafecard Alena Oceania are not so please help and I entered to put me right back at EU Nordic & East dekuji for your understanding and support,
Sincerely player MartinTv.

Skoob

08-25-2013

Just a Question this website oce.leagueoflegends.com
Is the server in Costa Rica? I thought it was in Sydny
My FireFox, flagfox addon picked it up, makes me 2nd guess, with all this crazy hacking going on
Any feedback is good feedback

XMANBOY

08-25-2013

How can i reset it because the original email address was shutdown and i cant get it because a guy hacked my account and changed the pass. help?

XMANBOY

08-25-2013

Removed

Yeah Nah

09-07-2013

Hello,
I made a new account on League of Legends and because of the hack that happened not to long ago I have to change my password but it says I have to have a Summoner name which I can't make because I can't log in because I need to change my password and I can't change my password because I don't have a Summoner name.

"You must first create a Summoner by logging into League of Legends before logging into our website."

Rage Forger

10-07-2013

Quote:
Oj244:
Dear Riot my friend has been hacked !!
his username for login is :fanzifeng
can u please help him out?
it started on the 17/8/2013
can u please ban prc110 and xleavlathan.
he's on my friend list in danzifeng friend list.

Please you the support ticket system, They will get back to you in time.
Support Here. (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home)

Qebq

10-13-2013

I don't understand it, it says current password, idk my current password because my acc got hacked a few days ago. Can u do anything to help, my acc is Jayteeftw, the hacker has benn wrecking with my ranked, I can not accesss my acc. Please Help. <3