Oceanic Gamers Challenger Team Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrueL

07-10-13

To the Oceanic Community,

I'm looking to start a challenger team for S4. As we are all aware the Oceanic competitive scene is lacking. As our performance during the Wildcard Tournament was not the best, and the champions of the wildcard tournament did not perform that well in the World Championships. It shows how far behind our region is compared to the rest of the world.

Oceanic Gamers is an Organisation that I created to set up a team for the future Season 4 World championships. We're currently looking for the best oceanic players and put together the best team.

Applications are currently available.
Minimum requirements to apply
1. Minimum Diamond 5+
2. High Mechanics
3. Good Attitude
4. Age 17+

Recommended requirements
1. Diamond 1+
2. Preferable 2 Video Replays of your games
3. Flexible Champion Pool

Who am I? My name is Kim, I'm currently in Diamond 3 and I've been playing since S1. My preferred position in this organisation is the coach/manager. I may or may not be in the team or may just play as a sub. The reason why I chose to be a coach is that I believe in my game knowledge and also in order to keep up with the other regions we need a reliable coach. My Goal is to put Oceanic as a top contender for Worlds and help improve the Esports scene within Oceanic.

To apply please send me an email through kim.real@hotmail.com with replays or add me in game
IGN - KrueL
Also take note that if you choose to apply you are not only applying to join the team but also the organisation. Application will close once I decided I have found the best players for the team.
If you would like to help in other ways feel free to add me.( such as setting up a website =], website is still under construction, www.oceanicgamers.com )

Best of luck to everyone and thank you for reading this.
Kind Regards
Kim

DELTA2ALPHA

08-10-13

I run small and open multi gaming community which has its own Teamspeak 3 server. I am able to lock off a section of this for teams if you are interested. It will have a password, and only myself and members you give access with be able to enter this section. It will give you a place to meet and greet other people and give your team a place to call home for voice chat. Add me in game and let me know if you are interested. I am putting a lot of these posts out to let people know about it, so I might not check back here, so please contact me in game. There is no fee, all I ask is a like on the community Facebook page for updates on TS3 downtime if it happens and mingle with the other players from time to time. We are still a very small and growing community, so there wont be many people on the server just yet.

Thanks,
Jason Knight

KrueL

10-10-13

bump

KrueL

16-10-13

bump