Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Get over yourselves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No fux given

10-01-2013

Player negativity is no worse here than it was on NA.
The only reason I think the Tribunal is needed is so that people stop complaining that there isn't one.

Straight out. You'll get trolls and little kids who get annoyed on any single game you play. You can easily mute someone in game if you don't like what they're saying.

Everyone has bad days where they just want to do something. Instead of firing negativity back at them, If they want mid but you called first, Let them have a go mid and help them as much as possible. Only half the problem is with the players that start something. The other half is the players that carry it on.

There are bigger issues for riot to focus on.

Such as Nerfing Irelia.

Sharmasker

10-01-2013

What's this, Darius is OP, better nerf Irelia

scarage121

10-01-2013

You make a fair point and i would happily let someone take my lane if it meant that they would play properly. BUT its the kids who are last pick and take any lane they want because they feel like they have the right to. The Tribunal needs to come back in order to filter out these kids and either ban them or scare them into not trolling.
Not sure if u ever play any other mmos or anything like that but the community within them is a lot better due to strict tribunals.

D20 Rangastorm

10-01-2013

just to put it out there, anyone heard the song 'Better Nerf Irelia'? it is pretty good if not its sung by badministrator on youtube

Irelia Top Only

10-03-2013

Pls don't nerf Irelia 0_o

Chickens

10-03-2013

It's that negativity that I can clearly see throughout your paragraph that makes so much worse. Be positive, be happy.

Dranger

10-03-2013

There will always be people trying to start arguments :/ People just need to let them try and fail.

Your Neighbour

11-08-2014

I am a necromancer