Championship Riven? (Riot PLEASE Reply)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kanker

18-09-13

Hi guys,

I was wondering if since the end of the season is coming out we'd get another shop at Championship Riven?

I have wanted this skin for a LONG time and tried searching a code on ebay, I don't trust a code from ebay and they were around $350 when I checked which I am not prepared to pay for a skin, now they're $500.....

If you put Championship Riven back in the stores for as long as Championship Thresh is in there I GUARENTEE you, you will get a LOT of money, because it's not just me that loves that skin.

I have wanted it ever since I started playing, please Riot, consider putting it in stores for the end of this season!

Thanks,
ayshun.

Fernandy

18-09-13

Nope!

Doesn't work like that. sorry dude.
next season they will want thresh.
maybe in 5 years or so they will have big ol' garage sale of championship skin, but until further notice.

Kurokocchi

18-09-13

It's limited edition. Won't be coming back, as Riot has promised.

If it were to come back, I as well as other players would feel cheated by Riot ^^^ I would QQ for days

Lil Skittles

18-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokocchi View Post
It's limited edition. Won't be coming back, as Riot has promised.

If it were to come back, I as well as other players would feel cheated by Riot ^^^ I would QQ for days
i would too i remember last chrismas they brang back alot of the previous year of skins that were limit edtion and man i was so annoyed by it cause my account so so many rare skin and when u bring them back for the season u do get pissed.

Alictron

18-09-13

On the fence since I don't think there was a championship skin for season 1.
These may be treated similar to the Riot skins which is they are only ever released twice but it is highly unlikely

kanker

18-09-13

I really hope they release it, I don't want to pay $500 to some random for a possible scam on ebay!

Please POST RIOT

Alictron

18-09-13

Can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any codes for Championship Riven

kanker

18-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAlChemist View Post
Can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any codes for Championship Riven
So they are a scam on Ebay.

Lucky I didn't go spending all my savings on a code.
PLEASE RIOT BRING HER BACK OUT FOR THE END OF SEASON 3 WITH CHAMP THRESH, PLEASE!

TFK Unstoppable

18-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAlChemist View Post
People who went to watch the finals at la were given codes.

Alictron

18-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Churganator View Post
People who went to watch the finals at la were given codes.
I thought that was the case. I only based it on that they haven't stated that about Thresh. Yet