A few questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youtube

15-09-13

Hello

If my new ranked team gets to silver division before the season ends, will I get a silver frame?

When does the season end?

How many placements out of 5 do we have to win to get silver 5? We're at 1 win 1 loss.

EvilSeeMonkey

16-09-13

Yes I believe you will. There are alot of factors. It may take into account your solo queue rankings and other things.

But in general around 6 and it all depends on the other teams you play how good their ratings are. So if you played all teams with low ratings, you may need to win 8.

You get the idea.

Also you may have to have at least 10 wins past placement to get your rewards. I think there is a FAQ somewhere you could google it to get full details.

Velvet

16-09-13

If you do end up getting the silver frame, it is only visible in the queue you earned it from.

So you'd only be able to see it whilst doing ranked team 5s.

/worth mentioning.

VeryPhreaky

16-09-13

**** you

Razer of Worlds

16-09-13

****1 you you ****head****1

Razer of Worlds

16-09-13

****1 you you ****head****11

Razer of Worlds

16-09-13

****1 you you ****head****111

Razer of Worlds

16-09-13

****1 you you ****head****11111

Razer of Worlds

16-09-13

****1 you you ****head****11111111

EvilSeeMonkey

17-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoBiologist View Post
If you do end up getting the silver frame, it is only visible in the queue you earned it from.

So you'd only be able to see it whilst doing ranked team 5s.

/worth mentioning.
Seriously do I have to do all the leg work??

Here is the FAQ http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/e...-3-rewards-faq

Here is the quote

"The loading screen border trim you earn will display when playing in the ranked game type you earned it in. For other queues: In 5s normal or bot games the highest of your ranked 5s or solo / duo queue will be displayed. In 3s normal and bot games, borders earned from your ranked 3s will be displayed. For ARAM , custom, and dominion games, the highest of any ranked queue will be displayed. So, for example, if you earn Diamond in solo queue and Silver in Twisted Treeline, you will display a Diamond loading border in solo queue and unranked games, but you will display a Silver border in ranked Twisted Treeline.

Regardless of game mode the border trim will only be displayed to your allies, as we still want to be very careful about influencing perceptions around the fairness of the matchup before the game begins.
"

So your silver border will be displayed in normals too if it is higher than your solo queue rank. Will be shown in dom, aram and custom games. Same deal.