Top lane singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkNite06

12-08-13

Hey im new to the game, and i like playing singed specially with his harass and easy getaways. but i want to know are there any good tricks and tips to wiping out the enemy champions as you are proxying there wave? I've tryed many times to pull it off but they just catch me to soon and i dont get and cs.

EvilSeeMonkey

13-08-13

If you are proxying your goal is to get the CS from the creeps and so the enemy player has to fight your creeps under the tower, which will mean he will miss alot of CS depending on which char he is. If you see him coming for you you can run at him and throw him and run out throw the bush never through the tower. Unless you turned poison off and are not going to throw him into it.

You should ward their jungle around red. So they cant counter gank you. You should never stay longer than two waves or you will get ganked. The potion that refreshes when you go back is a good choice if you are going to be proxy.

Don't worry to much about getting kills if you do you will die. Just get the CS .. throw him if he gets near and run run run, he will get annoyed. Which is what you want.

DarkNite06

13-08-13

thanx for that, i usually try to do that, and get wards and crystaline flask at the start. Im not to worryed bout kills (i end up with 15 average assists). So id be looking at lv 3+ before i sneak past tower and proxy

EvilSeeMonkey

14-08-13

Because you dont play ranked and you are only level 12 most of your oponents went even understand what you are doing, so you probably could get away with it at level 3. Generally I wouldn't be doing it till level 5 or 6 so I have ult to escape with. And you generally want masteries that allow you to take hits from minions and maybe the one that deals a bit of damage back to them if they hit you. But at level 12 you don't have much options so it can be risky to proxy so early.

I certainly would not be doing it without you ghost up. No ghost or ult. Don't do it, unless you are ahead got some boots and tank items.

If you start with flask then you don't want to be doing proxy until you have boots.

If your oponents dont have any slows or stuns then you can probably get away with taking a few more risks.

DarkNite06

16-08-13

thanx, yea boots are ma second item to build, then Tear of the goddess