Ranked Solo / Duo and ranked Team queue are UP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epimetheus

05-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Toxicity View Post
as boring as this weekend may be i am sure that given i just started a new game on Mass effect 1 i can keep myself occupied so Thanks for the update Master!
We all get to watch the online qualifiers to tide us over

05-07-13

Just wondering if the normal draft will be released soon, or at the same time as ranked, cuz sometimes people (myself included) would like to practice champions, strategies, but in a more ordered system (pick order) than blind pick.

Yannny

05-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokocchi View Post
At least when the server crashes on NA ranked queues are taken down, we get given loss forgiven and it's up within hours. None of this 'lol it's k wait for a week more np'
Open Beta.

Aboriginidalee

05-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMirkinen View Post
We will go "one by one" (well, in the case of ranked we will open both solo queue and ranked teams).
We will then monitor more and decide queues we want to open based on popularity and number of players needed to open a certain queue.
Does that mean that hypothetically, there is a potention for us to never get access to all queues if we don't meet the required threshold of player activity?

Carnage

05-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboriginidalee View Post
Does that mean that hypothetically, there is a potention for us to never get access to all queues if we don't meet the required threshold of player activity?
If this is the case I believe we should all get a free transfer back! But I have full faith in the riot OCE team and this community

Dran

05-07-13

thanks for the update MM!

iMatlock

05-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokocchi View Post
At least when the server crashes on NA ranked queues are taken down, we get given loss forgiven and it's up within hours. None of this 'lol it's k wait for a week more np'
But the servers are up?

And there isn't any need for loss-forgiven?

All these silly people commenting and being so ungrateful. Just suck it up and play normals for a week.

AKG Mata

06-07-13

I'm pretty sure more than 90% of australian players from NA server transfered already. If OCE Riot is waiting for more people, you guys are wrong. I guess no draft pick and stuff then. See you later OCE server.

Holocaust IoI xD

06-07-13

Can't wait for the ranked servers to come up. Then all the angry, instalicking people can go over to ranked, where they can blame each other for losses. Then all the nice people will stay in normals, and we can finally have fun.

hbk sexyboy

06-07-13

is this a 100% correction of rank coming back on the date said