Oceania Transfer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiros Seagill

28-06-13

Around 12 AM or so today I decided to use the bathroom and left my game open cause I didn't think anyone would go on my computer. Anyways, I come back and find my brother transferred me to the Oceania server while I was gone. I'm in the US and this wouldn't benefit me at all and would like to be put back as I didn't even want to transfer there.

Snowl

28-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros Seagill View Post
Around 12 AM or so today I decided to use the bathroom and left my game open cause I didn't think anyone would go on my computer. Anyways, I come back and find my brother transferred me to the Oceania server while I was gone. I'm in the US and this wouldn't benefit me at all and would like to be put back as I didn't even want to transfer there.
Wait for the stores to come back online and you will be able to transfer for free back.

Kiros Seagill

28-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
Wait for the stores to come back online and you will be able to transfer for free back.
I hope it is

GD YURA KIM

28-06-13

What a ******

TeZzA

28-06-13

The transfer back won't be for free as stated in the FAQ. You will need to contact the support team, try the NA site and send in a ticket.

Kiros Seagill

29-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeZzA View Post
The transfer back won't be for free as stated in the FAQ. You will need to contact the support team, try the NA site and send in a ticket.
Can only log-in here but I already started a ticket.

Gageisrage

29-06-13

Quote:
dude the same thing happen to me!!!!! im sooo mad right now

Kiros Seagill

29-06-13

Really need to get back to the NA server since im at a constant 267 ping and unable to play.

Voicevop22

29-06-13

Quote:
omg rly, i swear it happened to me too....

Kiros Seagill

29-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voicevop22 View Post
omg rly, i swear it happened to me too....
This is a serious thread.