Login Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolimjon

11-07-13

Starting authentication process. Waiting for server...

Did not receive a response from the server; retrying. (attempt 1)
Did not receive a response from the server; retrying. (attempt 2)
Did not receive a response from the server; retrying. (attempt 3)

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. See our current service status here:

If you are still unable to connect check your fire walls bla bla bla bla bla bla...

I was playing last night at 11pm, went to sleep, woke up, and had this error. How can it be my computer? Is anyone else receiving this error? SO FRUSTRATING. I don't even have my firewalls turned on, and it was working only 8 hours ago please help me.

Bert Stairs

11-07-13

The servers are down as they are patching 3.9 which started at 4am.
Expected to be down for 6 hours, aka 10am. But they ran into a problem at 9am. Considered extending down time etc.

this is like the 100th thread today on this

I can actually count 6+ separate threads on the front page of GD with the exact same question. Does no one read?

Drew

11-07-13

happening to me as well mate, probably just a issue that needs to be resolved. Dont stress, they are on these things pretty fast.

Reecyy

11-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimjon View Post

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. See our current service status here:

If you are still unable to connect check your fire walls bla bla bla bla bla bla...

I was playing last night at 11pm, went to sleep, woke up, and had this error. How can it be my computer? Is anyone else receiving this error? SO FRUSTRATING. I don't even have my firewalls turned on, and it was working only 8 hours ago please help me.
The servers were updated last night, between 4:30-9 and and they extended it this morning a further 2 hours, hence why you're unable to log-in. Don't worry though, they'll be back up soon

lolimjon

11-07-13

alright sweet thanks guys.. the normal thing to do would be do this at 3am and take the servers offline, also give me an error that doesn't say it's my computer, pfft.. thanks

SpankYoButt1

11-07-13

yea happened to me as well :/

Fred

11-07-13

Just a patch, it's expected to be up at 12 ( got delayed 2 hours from unforeseen issues ). As far as Oceania being 'Online' that's just a bug and will most likely be fixed next time a patch rolls out

kanieki

11-07-13

yeah there where patching at that time but if you reopen you client if will start updating now

onlyusemybird

11-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimjon View Post

TBH with you, you must be slightly incompetent to not know their was a patch at 4am and that may be the root of the cause and not your computer.