Will he be a champion one day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Migit78

22-09-13

So we're all always guessing about what champ will be released next and for now it seems like Jinx (Vi's sister?)

Anyway I was readying through the Lore and Katarinas father is mentioned a few times including this (from Talons page)

"'The three deadliest blademasters in all of Valoran are bound to the house of Du Couteau: my father, myself, and Talon. Challenge us, if you dare.''

He could be a cool addition to the champion pool. As personally I like the assassin based champs

Syuveil

22-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migit78 View Post
So we're all always guessing about what champ will be released next and for now it seems like Jinx (Vi's sister?)

Anyway I was readying through the Lore and Katarinas father is mentioned a few times including this (from Talons page)

"'The three deadliest blademasters in all of Valoran are bound to the house of Du Couteau: my father, myself, and Talon. Challenge us, if you dare.''

He could be a cool addition to the champion pool. As personally I like the assassin based champs

read that ages ago as well, was thinking, what about the people that the lore mentions, they should add them in, like stanwick piddily, the "great ninja master" that trained zed and shen, and the demician artificer, durand,(<--he would be a cool addition) who created galio. also blomgrun, poppy's father, and florin berrel, demacian general, lestara buvelle, sona's caretaker etc etc

Prime Noodles

22-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icypolefreak View Post
read that ages ago as well, was thinking, what about the people that the lore mentions, they should add them in, like stanwick piddily, the "great ninja master" that trained zed and shen, and the demician artificer, durand,(<--he would be a cool addition) who created galio. also blomgrun, poppy's father, and florin berrel, demacian general, lestara buvelle, sona's caretaker etc etc
Stanwick Piddily- Random scientist dude, I doubt he has any expertise in fighting.
Great Ninja Master- Killed by Zed.
Durand- Killed by Noxians.
Blomgrun- Also killed by Noxians.
There are too many demacians already.
Sona's caretaker- What would this person do?
There is a reason riot hasn't added these other characters who pop up in lore. I think general Du Conteau is dead as well.

Syuveil

22-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Noodles View Post
Stanwick Piddily- Random scientist dude, I doubt he has any expertise in fighting.
Great Ninja Master- Killed by Zed.
Durand- Killed by Noxians.
Blomgrun- Also killed by Noxians.
There are too many demacians already.
Sona's caretaker- What would this person do?
There is a reason riot hasn't added these other characters who pop up in lore. I think general Du Conteau is dead as well.

"great ninja master" hes a ninja, hes hiding. nah, but even tho zed had his head, he could have taken zeds identity, as the students heard zed cry out in pain, so to make sure shen doesnt feel revenge and turn evil or something, he could have becomed zez

"Durand" most likely dead ;_;

"Sona's caretaker" she brought sona's instrument to her, so that shows that she might have some kind of musical deadliness too, or a different kind of power

"blomgrun" could have created something, kind of like blitzcrank being created by viktor

"stanwick" well he has some power, he revived urgot, and has some kind of way to steal things, like stealing blitzcrank, and who says he cant fight? we have a ****ing big ass head yordle that throws wrenches, if he can fight, anyone can.

and du corteu dissapeared, so he might not be dead, there could have been a tie in with the great ninja master or something

Best13900IPSpent

22-09-13

give us zelos, irelias brother first, think that's his name

PuppetDust

01-10-13

Du Corteu cant be made into a champion because Talon joined the League in order to search for him or something. (forgot source, read it ages ago)

A Moist Crevice

01-10-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Scary View Post
give us zelos, irelias brother first, think that's his name
Kassadin's

****ing

Daughter

Tsundere

01-10-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Moist Crevice View Post
Kassadin's

****ing

Daughter
Name:  rsz_tumblr_m5s3uh8mqg1qipjd4o1_500.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  74.3 KB

the feels.

pls... why you do dis? ;_;