Oceania LOL Ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POlSONOUS

24-09-13

Ok, for a few months i have been playing with 200-300 ping everyday. I tried speedtest.net and i got Ping:16 MS and Download speed:5.94mbps. I use wireless internet and i think it may be the problem as when i had wired i didnt lag as much. So please guys tell me how i can fix this ping in oceania. TY i also tried for checking for packet loss. and i got min 13 ms max 219 ms and avg 21ms. I got no idea why my ping is so high. if you can help me i will be thankful .

O9P

24-09-13

5.94mbs is pretty low, u might need a better ISP

oxliuv

24-09-13

moved from eu Nordics & EAST to Oceania and not mine to play there if my take me back I would be very grateful or try to help me in any way to reduce lag

Bavareca

24-09-13

moved from eu west & EFTA Oceania and not mine to play there if my take me back I would be very grateful and try to help me in any way to reduce lag but if possible can you take me back in eu nordic and east with oxliuv we moved in ocean but there to much ms lag

denni22

26-09-13

I cant play on this server i am lagin so hard and i dont know why o transfer from eu east to oceania Pls sombody help

Lil Skittles

26-09-13

i get like 20 ping and 4mb download and 0.30mb upload spd and i get 20 ping

Sultan009

27-09-13

Dont worry I play on 450-500ms

Pirate2

28-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan009 View Post
Dont worry I play on 450-500ms

ehehhe me too it's anoying but i can handle mine is 389 367 400 but best part of it is FPS this saving me from all gams 190 fps so not much laging