Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

@RIOT. It's to late. My firends have quit and now I am

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damocrazy

08-18-2013

Across three accounts over 3 years I have spent nearly 2 grand. Not any more.
I have bought many skins, champs, ward skins and summoner icons but I have had enough. I don't care for forum trolls.
It's obvious to paying customers that your really don't care for us.
I am sick to death of trolls and afks ruining ranked and normals. We have been out of beta for a while now and your game is turning me toxic.
I am the point where my mmr is at bronze 5 level. I was up for promo in silver 4 to get to threes but all of a sudden just trolls after trolls.
Your forums are full of people that are way to elitist and clearly make the community even more toxic with unhelpful and downright disgusting patronization of people who are new to the game.
Let the downvotes begin.
No I wont be back. No you wont see me tomorrow or next week.

Art Vandelay

08-18-2013

Quote:
Damocrazy:
Across three accounts over 3 years I have spent nearly 2 grand.
I am sick to death of trolls and afks ruining ranked and normals. We have been out of beta for a while now and your game is turning me toxic.
I am the point where my mmr is at bronze 5 level. I was up for promo in silver 4 to get to threes but all of a sudden just trolls after trolls.
Let the downvotes begin.

Well, apart from this sounding like pure bs, how's that fishin going? Any real attention yet? Sorry, but, I'm just laughing.

TacticalJR

08-18-2013

o dats funny because Across three accounts over 3 years I have spent nearly 2 grand. Not any more.
I have bought many skins, champs, ward skins and summoner icons but I have had enough. I don't care for forum trolls.
Your forums are full of people that are way to elitist and clearly make the community even more toxic with unhelpful and downright disgusting patronization of people who are new to the game.
Let the downvotes begin.
No I wont be back. No you wont see me tomorrow or next week.

Herboss

08-18-2013

Do us a solid and say you're quitting because there's no Dominion queue. I'd love to say I've quit LoL until the Dominion queue is up but I still play the odd ARAM to get my first win of the day IP and play a game with my housemate.

LEE SIN FREE WIN

08-18-2013

cya @ lumbridge fgt

Cyanide

08-18-2013

A silver5 is quitting, we have enough of those kind anyway.

a cat

08-18-2013

bye

The Butcher King

08-18-2013

See ya tomorrow. BTW you spent 2k on a game, ur a D I C K H E A D !

Riot has got more cash outta you than they could ever expect so they got what they want now they dont give a F U C K that you're gone.

See ya tomorrow.

Oatsyy

08-18-2013

This guy probably went on /r/leagueoflegends and saw someone say toxic and decided to make a thread about how bad Riot and the community is. Believe it or not bud you're also a part of the 'le cancer toxic' epidemic, you're one of the ****ters who never quit *****ing about how bad the game is. fuk off ya faggt u wnt be missed n-e ways

Fried Bacon

08-18-2013

ur moms like the al kharid gate

10 gp entry fgt