Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Reports Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R0CKY

08-14-2013

Hey guys

I just want to ask what is going on with the Tribunal, where are all the reports going? Like i don't understand how this new system is going to work on the server. Is it going to start fresh from all the reports and get warnings? because there are so many reports racked up which i dont know how they will keep up. I am gonna be honest but i rage in games because of trolls and people doing mistakes but in the end i do apologise in game telling them im sorry i shouldnt of taken it out on them especially when i have my bad days. Now the players just say report anyway when i clearly apologised and they keep going at me trying to fire me up again. Now i just want to know how is this going to work with reports like those and reports in general? would anyone be able to know whats going on? will warnings just be handed out? will they start fresh?

thanks

iMoLaTe

08-14-2013

we do not speak that word here..

Malygos

08-14-2013

The Tribunal is recording matches, and when it is ready to be released, all of the pre-recorded cases are ready to be judged.

I assume that you'll only be punished once, no matter how badly you acted (since the Tribunal should prevent multiple cases of you at once).

R0CKY

08-14-2013

As in warnings? And they work from there? What do you mean multiple cases as in games or same players?

R0CKY

08-15-2013

Are players recieved warnings before bans? how does it work in the NEW server does it start fresh? or continue from NA

SS CHITOGE

08-15-2013

dont do it rocky

R0CKY

08-15-2013

lol sup dude, nah im just asking out of curiosity on how the new server works with reports and tribunal

KylaR SterN

08-15-2013

Hey there, read this

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=13180

<<Edit>> Actually dw Read your question properly. I'm not sure if you would "start fresh" or not. My assumption would be no, if your account shows a history of reports I'd say they would carry over just like your skins and champions carry over.

A history is a history after all /shrug just a hunch.