how to i transfer back to NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXD13x5LOWxX

29-06-13

i dont know how to transfer back to NA on my account it doesnt let me log in it says you have to be in the right region

BoganSlayer

29-06-13

You can't transfer to Oceanic is free from NA but to go back you have to pay up and the store isn't up yet.

Invisi

29-06-13

You can purchase a transfer back in store for 2600 RP. If you want to log in, you'll need to change the region of your client by clicking the change region button right under the server status indicator on the patcher interface.

xGoldenCrownz

29-06-13

Um, Will they be giving out free transfer tokens for the people who accidently transferred. Please, its accidental.

Jordie686

29-06-13

@xGoldenCrownz i hope they do my ping is 350 .. i changed for free i hope i can change back for free ..

Anarchy Proxy

29-06-13

No you can't transfer back, lol, you should read. Or not transfer if you are from NA.

Eevee

29-06-13

Im wondering how they expect people to transfer back, by paying 2600 rp, if there is no RP purchasing.

zuguz

29-06-13

I think buying RP to transfer back to last server u are on, it's kinda unfair. And yes, i want to go back to NA. Why it's unfair, i think ppl should be given a chance for a trial transfer, give a time limit before it became permanent transfer. A day, or maybe an hour. I was so happy they made a server located near to my country, Indonesia. I was careless, i dont expect the ping will be worse than NA, which is located in LA if im not mistaken. And few minutes later felt so stupid why i didnt make a smurf....
And by reading this :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpyx View Post
Im wondering how they expect people to transfer back, by paying 2600 rp, if there is no RP purchasing.
2600 RP is expensive, imo. Just my opinion though. IF the ping cant get any better, ofc i will have to pay RP to get back to NA, like it or not.
And trial transfer is a win win situation, there will be few unused acc and we can spend RP for better purpose.

A Moist Crevice

29-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuguz View Post
I think buying RP to transfer back to last server u are on, it's kinda unfair. And yes, i want to go back to NA. Why it's unfair, i think ppl should be given a chance for a trial transfer, give a time limit before it became permanent transfer. A day, or maybe an hour. I was so happy they made a server located near to my country, Indonesia. I was careless, i dont expect the ping will be worse than NA, which is located in LA if im not mistaken. And few minutes later felt so stupid why i didnt make a smurf....
And by reading this :

2600 RP is expensive, imo. Just my opinion though. IF the ping cant get any better, ofc i will have to pay RP to get back to NA, like it or not.
And trial transfer is a win win situation, there will be few unused acc and we can spend RP for better purpose.

Why didn't you read the terms and conditions and FAQ before transferring.

SoloAPMid

29-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpyx View Post
If you already have RP you can purchase the return, otherwise you'll have to wait until after the BETA phase is over.