Bring one for all back!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N1ncool

19-03-14

Bring one for all back please!?!?! And if u are! When is it!?!?!

Battlerz

19-03-14

proberly wont be for a while cuase they are testing deffernt game modes but they should atleast put them game modes in custom so we can make custom games to play them with

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

19-03-14
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ncool View Post
Bring one for all back please!?!?! And if u are! When is it!?!?!
It will be back, no announced details yet on when though.

Alictron

19-03-14

Anyone else find it funny how Ziggs is the champion designing different game modes, Meddlers avatar is Ziggs and Meddler comments on alternate game modes?

Its a conspiracy O.o

LeDoodeNiginz

19-03-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
It will be back, no announced details yet on when though.

hey Meddler since your one of the champ designers, then I wonder if you can shed some insight into the new kassadins Riftwalk? I posted something in the general discussions but since your here I will ask you directly, kassadins riftwalk stacks 4 times. so it should be 75, 150, 300, 600 and cap out at 600? instead of the mana cost notice on riftwalk being 1200 for the 5th jump?

GoldenTomat0

19-03-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklancer59 View Post
hey Meddler since your one of the champ designers, then I wonder if you can shed some insight into the new kassadins Riftwalk? I posted something in the general discussions but since your here I will ask you directly, kassadins riftwalk stacks 4 times. so it should be 75, 150, 300, 600 and cap out at 600? instead of the mana cost notice on riftwalk being 1200 for the 5th jump?
as todgins said in your thread, the first jump is 0 stacks, then second is 1, third is 2, fourth is 3 and fifth if 4.
so 0=75
1=150
2=300
3=600
4=1200

DrkH Maelstrom

19-03-14

All for One has been the best game mode. The other two were really meh.

Quote:
0 stacks = 75
1 stack = 150
2 stacks = 300
3 stacks = 600
4 stacks = 1200

I don't see why the initial Riftwalk would count as a "stack".

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

19-03-14
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
As others have commented the intended behavior is that the base cast is counted as 'no stacks', with the following cast being at '1 stack', the one after that at '2 stacks' etc. 'Stack' basically being treated as 'modifier' here.

Yuuka

19-03-14

Hey Meddler, can you ult someone as Urgot and then flash back?
Or is that impossible?

A true Lucario

19-03-14

Hey Meddler, how has your day been?