The (un)OFFICIAL OCE LCS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsparagusLuv

02-07-13

Afternoon fellow League of Legends veterans. I am (NA IGN - Icstaz and OCE IGN - Asparagusluv) and I am a fellow League of Legends enthusiast. It has been my goal to be the top of the gaming industry since I was a young boy.I've spent a long time following e-sports and I have thought for a while, Hmm there needs to be an opportunity for people like me to get into pro gaming and i have found it. The OVL. The Oceania Veterans League Championship Series. I am looking for 8 new teams (Which I will pick through applications you send me) to participate in the first split of OVL.
Here is the format.

It is a 5 week series (Never done this before, so I should try small first). With teams playing 7 games each.
It will be done Saturdays and Sundays (Time to be decided) It is available for ANYONE on OCE to participate on.
Everyday 4 games will be played (Unless its a super week). The first 3 weeks will be teams playing each other for wins to get to the top of the leaderboard.
The 4th and 5th week will be playoffs to find the winner of the split. Only 3 teams will be given the opportunity to participate in the next split so play hard folks.
More information on this soon.
For now.
Send to munhon_lee@hotmail.com an application of your team and a 2 minute+ video showing me your team, and why you deserve a spot in the first split of the OVL
Applications due 20th July 2013 12pm NZ TIME.
GOGOGO.
Fyi, This thing won't happen unless we have 8 teams.

EDIT: There WILL be a stream.
EDIT: Name changed to OAL Oceania Amateur League

AsparagusLuv

02-07-13

Bump.

Pooge

02-07-13

Not sure if elaborate troll or very dumb.