What to do when jungler actively refuse you blue buff as mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperHeo

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patyfatycake View Post
Take the other mids blue buff.
Not an option if mid is under pressure and no vision in river.

Malygos

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHeo View Post
no vision in river.
I hear there's a way you can fix that.

SuperHeo

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A bouncy Furret View Post
I hear there's a way you can fix that.
I know what you talking about there Furret. I did ward mid lane (whenever i have the extra gold to do so). What I mean is bot lane river. The entire time there isn't one. The first ward was put down by me. And if there isn't any ward on at least the entrance to blue buff from river bot lane, stealing isn't an option. And i have no vision of the enemy jungler anywhere on the map, which is more reason not to try steal.

Dunkurtin

24-08-13

You don't need a bot entrance ward for taking purples sides blue. If for whatever reason your jungler won't coordinate with you to try and steal it Ahri can have a pretty good pot shot at it over the wall. Ward the corner of the brush running along the wall of the river on purple side at around 6 minutes (12 for 3rd)then when kha leaves lane to head over that way trail behind. Finally either take a blind punt and pop everything over the wall or drop a ward over. Just make sure you don't go too deep and run into kha.

GoldenTomat0

24-08-13

Accept it and move on. Or take it by force. Either way works

SuperHeo

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkurtin View Post
You don't need a bot entrance ward for taking purples sides blue. If for whatever reason your jungler won't coordinate with you to try and steal it Ahri can have a pretty good pot shot at it over the wall. Ward the corner of the brush running along the wall of the river on purple side at around 6 minutes (12 for 3rd)then when kha leaves lane to head over that way trail behind. Finally either take a blind punt and pop everything over the wall or drop a ward over. Just make sure you don't go too deep and run into kha.
Interesting. But this is rather risky move. Might worth a try next time. What if Kha don't leap over and just stay there to snipe it with his W?

SuperHeo

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicTomat0 View Post
Accept it and move on. Or take it by force. Either way works
Either way won't work. He already purposely deny blue and rage at me before that. He will definitely throw if i take by force. His reason being "you are not worth the blue". T__T.

Dunkurtin

24-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHeo View Post
Interesting. But this is rather risky move. Might worth a try next time. What if Kha don't leap over and just stay there to snipe it with his W?
Then it's all just timing. Unless he also has that brush warded (unlikely unless he was being harrased and dropped one over the wall) he won't have sight to jump straight on you. The biggest risk is dropping a ward over too early and they just back off.

Semper Iratus

24-08-13

If you play solo q and you're playing a mid champ who has high mana costs etc, then it is up to you to either prove you deserve it, or deal with the idea you will never get it. *****ing to solo q junglers that you deserve second or any blue because you decided to play a champ that you cannot play without it is your fault. You handicapped yourself. If you want to main Anivia, etc, play 5v5 so the jungler can plan around it. Otherwise in solo q when I do not know you and you are not playing above mediocre, then no, I will not give you blue.

Its not just mana regen its CDR. Arguably the best stat for any jungler early-mid game.
Jungler are here to help all your teammates and we have harder restrictions on our gameplay than any mid.

The flat lack of xp available to us is enough to warrant keeping every buff. Especially if we are not successful let alone dying or lane partners dying in ganks.

Mid however with a chalice or mana pots or simple management of spells with just last hitting alone will always be the highest level champ on the team. Mid has all the benefits and none of or severely reduced risks other lanes have where as the jungler arguably has the most. We don't have a tower to run to or a constant stream of gold running to us we have to worry about multiple objectives and watching the back of 3 lanes all at once while getting a fraction of the reward.

So if a jungler in solo q decides they want to keep the xp gold cdr that barely keeps them afloat then that is something you need to get used to. Blue buff does not belong to anyone who does not have smite. It is a gift.

I swear adcs might be full of themselves and think they carry the whole team from lvl 1 (which is bull****), but mids are easily the whiniest most selfish self entitled brats in the game.

TLDR; DO something for your team like roaming and being useful or winning mid lane first THEN you might get a blue. Its not yours to have by default. Earn it.

WACZ II

24-08-13

1.theres this thing called cs with auto
2.theres this method called harrass the minimum with ur mana
3.dude u serious what elo are u in 100? dude buy a grail
4.get some common sense before posting thanks