Thresh's flay bonus damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirigible Tomato

09-08-13

If Thresh is constantly autoattacking an enemy, dooes flay still do any bonus damage, or does it have to charge to green (the first passive indicator) to do anything?

Continuing from this, does Wit's End work with flay? If it doesn't do bonus damage unless it's charged up, Wit's End will do bugger all, but if it does bonus damage regardless, Wit's End has a slight effect, if a **** one.

Sylvester

09-08-13

Well, you could make a custom game and see yourself. I believe it does do bonus damage everytime, it just increases as you wait longer.

Dirigible Tomato

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
Well, you could make a custom game and see yourself. I believe it does do bonus damage everytime, it just increases as you wait longer.
How will I know if continuous attacks deal the bonus damage?

Breast Cancer

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirigible Tomato View Post
How will I know if continuous attacks deal the bonus damage?
Wanna do it together? I'm bored add me.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-08-13
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Yes, you'll always get at least some bonus damage on Thresh's auto attacks. Just watch out for the magic damage number in the floating combat text if you want to see exactly how much when constantly attacking.

Caylen Tor

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Yes, you'll always get at least some bonus damage on Thresh's auto attacks. Just watch out for the magic damage number in the floating combat text if you want to see exactly how much when constantly attacking.
This.

The minimum damage from flay is your soul value.

Even if you are always attacking Flay will always apply bonus damage equal to your souls.

Breast Cancer

09-08-13

Quote:
Hi.

Dirigible Tomato

09-08-13

Quote:
Fair enough. Will Wit's End add much damage to that?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-08-13
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirigible Tomato View Post
Fair enough. Will Wit's End add much damage to that?
How much extra damage you get from the MR reduction on Wit's End depends on how much Magic Resistance the target has. As a quick example though if the target happens to have exactly 25 MR that you reduce to 0 you'll be dealing 25% more magic damage (25 MR would otherwise reduce your damage to 80% of the listed value, 100% is a 25% increase on 80%).

BlackLotus31

09-08-13

I want a 'Butler Skin' for Thresh T_T