Do you love or hate Lucian's Hired Gun Skin

Love 13 46.43%
Hate 15 53.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Lucian - Hired Gun Opinions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MacShotterson

09-08-13

I want to know everyone's opinion on the release skin for Lucian. I've heard people call it garbage but I for one love it. Why? It's drastically different to the default skin adding new colour schemes and effects to his abilities and a unique recall. I also love that its a reference to the Matrix (so much love).

Azusa Nakano

09-08-13

I think the big issue is that the first black champion released by Riot came with a 'white' skin.

Got Lucky

09-08-13

It's boring and he should still be black... Default cooler imo

HiveCommander

09-08-13

I think it looks pretty cool. Lucian has some pretty respectable AD ratios so I forsee him being played like Graves (stacks of AD and played as a burst-carry than a crit-carry) in bot lane, or possibly like Jayce (Manamune, BC, and perhaps Triforce) in top lane.

I'm actually really keen to play him top lane myself, is he available for purchase yet?

MacShotterson

09-08-13

I thought it was still black?

MacShotterson

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveCommander View Post
I think it looks pretty cool. Lucian has some pretty respectable AD ratios so I forsee him being played like Graves (stacks of AD and played as a burst-carry than a crit-carry) in bot lane, or possibly like Jayce (Manamune, BC, and perhaps Triforce) in top lane.

I'm actually really keen to play him top lane myself, is he available for purchase yet?
No he isn't at the moment but I did check NA and Morello said something about trying to get Yi nerf by Monday, or for us Tuesday. This likely means patch 3.11 and hopefully Lucian. Still, I'd take it as a grain of salt.

HiveCommander

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShotterson View Post
No he isn't at the moment but I did check NA and Morello said something about trying to get Yi nerf by Monday, or for us Tuesday. This likely means patch 3.11 and hopefully Lucian. Still, I'd take it as a grain of salt.
Lame, I'm really looking forward to playing him top lane. That E will make him a good Nasus counter with his poke

Sylvester

09-08-13

You know you could have put it so there's four or even five options, including like, dislike and indifferent. Personally I would have to say I like it, but don't love it.

MacShotterson

09-08-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
You know you could have put it so there's four or even five options, including like, dislike and indifferent. Personally I would have to say I like it, but don't love it.
I just picked those two cause they clicked to mind, sorry

Pyrophobia

09-08-13

I doubt the gun was hired